Avada Kadabra

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Avada Kadabra

Post by altiplano »

If any wannabe needs advice or questions asked feel free to PM me for free before you pay this guy.

I remember at one time on this site there were users that did resumes, provided insight on their paths, and mentored people up and coming because we've all been there. We are part of a community, we have all faced similar challenges, we have all been helped in the past, we pay it forward.
---------- ADS -----------

scabbydoo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by scabbydoo »

CaptainKirk wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:58 am I find the best way to change my life is to change myself for the better first.
There was a time I was so upset at the government, employers, and other people but, none of that helped me.

It wasn't until I cut out all that complaining did my life start to sky rocket, from being a depressed immigrant kid, where nothing was working out for me.
To having crazy amounts of successes in career, wealth, dating, confidence etc. most of which I can't even share on social media, if you know what I mean.
Take back your power over your own mind by cutting out the people that drain your focus.
People always say to me that I'm a nice guy but, I'm also known to be ruthless and rude with cutting out bad influences.

Cut out the complaining/comparing/feeling sorry for yourself.
Instead focus on your health, wealth, career strategy. It's the only way to succeed with your short time in this world.

All the best!
Gotta love how this whole post reads like a greasy self-help sales pitch.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

Come to my seminar!

landsky
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by landsky »

altiplano wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:44 am If any wannabe needs advice or questions asked feel free to PM me for free before you pay this guy.

I remember at one time on this site there were users that did resumes, provided insight on their paths, and mentored people up and coming because we've all been there. We are part of a community, we have all faced similar challenges, we have all been helped in the past, we pay it forward.
I, for one, can vouch for Altiplano. His guidance helped me get on at AC and I never paid him a dime. He has stood the test of time on AvCanada and surely has helped countless others. He is due a plethora of shine points and pints but prefers to remain anonymous, not asking for anything in return.

Coming from someone who slogged it up north and had to jump through many hoops to get to AC, I'm also happy to answer questions or provide career advice to anyone who is stuck or thinking about embarking on this wonderful but often tumultuous career, I'm happy to pay it forward... FOR FREE.

Cheers,
LS

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

landsky wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:17 am
altiplano wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:44 am If any wannabe needs advice or questions asked feel free to PM me for free before you pay this guy.

I, for one, can vouch for Altiplano. His guidance helped me get on at AC and I never paid him a dime. He has stood the test of time on AvCanada and surely has helped countless others. He is due a plethora of shine points and pints but prefers to remain anonymous, not asking for anything in return.

Coming from someone who slogged it up north and had to jump through many hoops to get to AC, I'm also happy to answer questions or provide career advice to anyone who is stuck or thinking about embarking on this wonderful but often tumultuous career, I'm happy to pay it forward... FOR FREE.

Cheers,
LS
Hey LS!

Thanks for the kind words.

You earned it though.

Like I said when you reached out back when, you ticked all the boxes they were looking for.

Hope you've been riding all the tumult of these last couple years out OK.

Cheers
alti...

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Get with the times Altiplano! AvCanada is no longer an aviation forum to discuss aviation and the industry. It is now a COVID-19 opinion bash fest and all threads devolve into an argument.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

Go away. Or maybe go back to lurking.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

altiplano wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:07 pm Go away. Or maybe go back to lurking.
Yeesh, it was a joke.

Return to “Air Canada”