Chartright pay?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Dronepiper
Rank 4
Rank 4

Chartright pay?

Post by Dronepiper »

Hello!

What does Chartright pay their pilots? I know it will vary depending on Aircraft, but what would they pay for the Global 7500 or XRS? How easy is it to move between aircraft at the company?

What’s the lowest paid captain at the company, and what’s the highest paid?
---------- ADS -----------

Crossthreaded
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Chartright pay?

Post by Crossthreaded »

Dronepiper wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:56 am Hello!

What does Chartright pay their pilots? I know it will vary depending on Aircraft, but what would they pay for the Global 7500 or XRS? How easy is it to move between aircraft at the company?

They have a bunch of postings right now. They must be really busy, I don’t think anyone is going to answer, nobody answered my post for their AME job posting wages.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Crossthreaded wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:56 pm
Dronepiper wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:56 am Hello!

They have a bunch of postings right now. They must be really busy, I don’t think anyone is going to answer, nobody answered my post for their AME job posting wages.
There’s lots of ads up for work from them and others right now

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

Every aircraft is different as pay depends on the owner and what the pilots can negotiate. Even the same types have disimilar pay. I would say lowest is the Ultra - somewhere around 80k and highest is north of 200k for the Globals. Average Captain wage will fall into the 120-150k range.

Movement off the Ultra's is common, but movement is limited if direct or off Ultras. When you pair with an owner, its tough to slide within the company unless the owner leaves, sells or ends your employment.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

schnitzel2k3 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:09 am Every aircraft is different as pay depends on the owner and what the pilots can negotiate. Even the same types have disimilar pay. I would say lowest is the Ultra - somewhere around 80k and highest is north of 200k for the Globals. Average Captain wage will fall into the 120-150k range.

Movement off the Ultra's is common, but movement is limited if direct or off Ultras. When you pair with an owner, its tough to slide within the company unless the owner leaves, sells or ends your employment.
Agreed. I think the guy above was asking about AME work.

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

No idea about the AME side of things unfortunately, other than talent and experience, but not people, are in short supply.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

schnitzel2k3 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:32 am No idea about the AME side of things unfortunately, other than talent and experience, but not people, are in short supply.
Lots of greenhorns everywhere, experienced guys (the talent and experience) in all areas of the industry are fed up. Most I know my vintage are out or on their way out of Canadas market.

Crossthreaded
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Crossthreaded »

Thanks for the replies, I passed on applying here For AME work

Return to “General Comments”