How many handles can someone have here?

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

JSYK
Rank 1
Rank 1

How many handles can someone have here?

Post by JSYK »

Haven't been here in a long time but I see someone who's gotta be up to 7 by now...
---------- ADS -----------

ALPApolicy
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: How many handles can someone have here?

Post by ALPApolicy »

Are you asking me, the membership of the forum, or the owner of the website? I know that if you wanted the answer, option (c) represents your best bet.

I will agree that over a lifetime of involvement on AvCanada spanning 20 years I've had a few monikers. I've settled on this most recent one, ALPApolicy, and that seems to be the most appropriate one because if only our MEC and ALPA had followed ALPA policy, ALPApolicy wouldn't have to come on here and educate so many on the negligent path the pilots of WJ were led down and even more importantly, educating them on the contours of the problematic issues about to confront us. If only a few key people had followed the ALPA rules (which are clear) upon certification we would be in a much stronger situation with a potential merger on the threshold. If only a few key people had understood their duties and responsibilities (which are clear)...

I do hope you and others at some point come to appreciate the amount of research that went into the posts of the last couple of days, especially the ones posted in the SunWing sub-forum. The MEC Co-Chair has thrown some shade at me for my alleged spotty knowledge. That's rich coming from someone who was suggesting recently common employer was realistically possible between WJ and Encore. Really rich.

I know I can go a little OCD and spam the forum with too much information but on the flip side, if you want the unvarnished truth on the heap of steaming cow dung we've been handed in the form of a seniority list(s), I am a super handy guy to have around right now.

While you're here: Do you know where I can find the seniority list for the members in my bargaining unit (Swoop and WJ pilots). No one seems to be able to find one and our CBA says one is supposed:

1) to exist,
2) be updated 4 times a year,
3) be posted on our iPads,
4) be ordered by DOH for those hired before 2014,
5) be ordered by a combination of DOH + DOH PLUS (super-seniority) for those hired 2014 - 2018,
6) be ordered by DOH for those hired 2019 - present,
7) be handed to the SWG Merger Committee if this sale goes through and common employer is declared between them and us.

John Swallow, AKA

Johnny Dangerous
NewCommercialPilot
WeedPro2000
The Tenth Man
China CAAC Exam
ALPApolicy

sstaurus
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by sstaurus »

Ah memories… personally I think NewCommercialPilot was my favourite. He was so innocent… what happened

ALPApolicy
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ALPApolicy »

I forgot Rotten Apple #1.

JSYK was right. There have been 7 handles.

Return to “WestJet”