YYZ Half-Day Bootcamp 2022

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

vultajolma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: YYZ Half-Day Bootcamp 2022

Post by vultajolma »

atcguy98 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:39 pm Got a bootcamp invite today! So exciting :D
Is it literally just an in-person interview (which is what it sounds like from the email), or are there other tests as well given its 4 hours?
Interesting that they are still doing asssessments. I feel like offers for all the Fall courses have been sent out already based on the timeline needed for medical etc.
wds0220 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:48 pm
atcguy98 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:39 pm Got a bootcamp invite today! So exciting :D
Is it literally just an in-person interview (which is what it sounds like from the email), or are there other tests as well given its 4 hours?
Same here! Just got my invite today for 1/2 day session at YYZ. Seems like there might be some testing component as my instructions said to bring a pair of non-wireless earbuds.

Have they changed the process? I never did an interview but it seems like some people did an interview before the 1/2 day? Regardless, I am excited at the prospect a career in ATS! A dream since I was young.
Sounds like you are doing FEAST not the bootcamp which is what comes after your interview. If you pass the FEAST assessment you will be invited to the interview then it will be the bootcamp.
---------- ADS -----------

talktomegoose
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by talktomegoose »

vultajolma wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:00 pm
can I ask, when did you do the online intervew? Mine was May30th, so im wondering if that's the end of the road for me since I haven't received a bootcamp interview and it's been over four weeks now.... thx.

Interesting that they are still doing asssessments. I feel like offers for all the Fall courses have been sent out already based on the timeline needed for medical etc.
Same here! Just got my invite today for 1/2 day session at YYZ. Seems like there might be some testing component as my instructions said to bring a pair of non-wireless earbuds.

Have they changed the process? I never did an interview but it seems like some people did an interview before the 1/2 day? Regardless, I am excited at the prospect a career in ATS! A dream since I was young.
Sounds like you are doing FEAST not the bootcamp which is what comes after your interview. If you pass the FEAST assessment you will be invited to the interview then it will be the bootcamp.

atcguy98
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by atcguy98 »

talktomegoose wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:38 pm
vultajolma wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:00 pm
can I ask, when did you do the online intervew? Mine was May30th, so im wondering if that's the end of the road for me since I haven't received a bootcamp interview and it's been over four weeks now.... thx.

I did mine around the same time as you. Hang in there, they might just have some internal prioritization of how they review them because either way, you'll hear back with a pass or fail. I think I read others have experienced wait times of 5+ weeks.

sk1996
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sk1996 »

nambrev wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:20 pm
vultajolma wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:16 am
stabilizedapproach wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:11 am

Congratulations!
Thanks! Super exicted that my 2-3 year process has come to end lol. Now to book medical exams and study for this course..
Congratulations! I got mine too!! Finally after 3 years lol, see you in training!
Mind if I ask where you guys booked your medical in YYZ? I've called like 6 places and can't seem to get anywhere....

RXSE314
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by RXSE314 »

I recently got an invite to the half-day session for YQX region.

Anything I could do to prepare?

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”