Sunwest Bonus??!!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Dronepiper
Rank 4
Rank 4

Sunwest Bonus??!!

Post by Dronepiper »

I don’t know how to add a picture; but Sunwest paid for a highlighted advertisement on PCC that has the word “new Bonus” in the title; however, they don’t actually list the payscale or bonus structure in the advertisement. What a joke :roll: :lol:

Honestly, this is just gonna increase the time wasted by HR and Pilots. Now they will have to waste time wading through even more resumes, and interview more candidates, just to have them all turn down the job when the realize the actual bonus amount is something laughable. End Rant.
---------- ADS -----------

Liftdump
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Sunwest Bonus??!!

Post by Liftdump »

Nailed it.

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

I think the bonus is an 8 hour reset at the hotel in Bonneyville, so that they can dispatch you to be back at the airport 7 hours after you land at the end of the day. That way your CARs duty day on paper is while you're at home in yyc, and your legal duty rest is while you're at work. Brilliant!

Flight94
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Flight94 »

They've been posting for a 1900 captain for a long time. Was 3000hrs TT minimum too, which I assumed was for contrails. Now it's 2500. The 703's and 704's are bleeding. Good.

Return to “General Comments”