"Everyone is leaving" split

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: So everyone is leaving?

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

3DB1F27B-FB6E-459B-9F65-608EB7A2F299.jpeg
3DB1F27B-FB6E-459B-9F65-608EB7A2F299.jpeg (171.39 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
Canada is not the USA, you fuckers!

:lol: The rage! At least we know this guy won’t follow us to America 🇺🇸

RCMP following up on this? Lmao. Poor FA just trying to do her job and a retard Canadian trying to blow her up on social media.
---------- ADS -----------

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
Pat Richard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Pat Richard »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:42 pm
Screenshot_2022-06-20-14-23-10.png
Screenshot_2022-06-20-14-23-10.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 2803 times
Canada is not the USA, you fuckers!

:lol: The rage! At least we know this guy won’t follow us to America 🇺🇸

RCMP following up on this? Lmao. Poor FA just trying to do her job and a retard Canadian trying to blow her up on social media.
This one is a particularly arrogant liberal.

He's a professor in ottawa and a wef supporter/attendee.

Big surprise, lol. All the libs follow the approved narrative and viciously push it.

flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by flyingcanuck »

What a tool...

330heavy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 330heavy »

Masks are not required onboard US planes ( or any other country ) even if on Canadian soil/airspace.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

I was in YUL the other day and half the people in the airport - workers included weren’t wearing their face diapers at all. While a lot of the other half had them on their chin. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
Daigo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Daigo »

330heavy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:05 pm Masks are not required onboard US planes ( or any other country ) even if on Canadian soil/airspace.
I don't know about the soil part, but they certainly don't need it when airborne on N registered aircrafts. Even if they took off from ottawa

Regardless, the guy is just being a dick

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

Daigo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:28 pm
330heavy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:05 pm Masks are not required onboard US planes ( or any other country ) even if on Canadian soil/airspace.
I don't know about the soil part, but they certainly don't need it when airborne on N registered aircrafts. Even if they took off from ottawa

Regardless, the guy is just being a dick
Once onboard an N registered jet, governing body is FAA. This absolute joke of a person shouldn't be allowed to fly until he tamps his ego and does a modicum of research.

At the end of the day, this clinging to 'everyone must mask at all times to reduce transmission' is an absolute farce. History will not look kindly on Trudeau's hollier than thou pandemic leadership and failure to respond quickly in both directions. He has managed to put Canada in one of the worst positions imaginable. Borderline uncontrollable inflation due to continuous unnecessary stimulus counteracting BoC rate increases, an energy sector in distress and unable to fully benefit from the energy market, and an absolutely stressed population that have palm imprints in their forehead. If he choses not to lead, step aside and let someone capable, and competent do it.

I remember seeing some propaganda the other day saying that masking reduces tx by 87% with a big asterisk. That asterix is summarized that it is only 87% in certain studies and with N95 masks in place on both parties. Yet, N95 masks are not mandatory in any public setting. So WTF are they talking about?

Even some Canadian hospitals are starting to drop essential masking in a small step to getting back to normal. Healthcare settings, where the sick are headed to in droves is dropping masking, and yet I can't take a flight on a Canadian airline without wearing a piece of cloth over my nose and mouth after being stabbed 3 times in my shoulder with an emergency certfied experimental vaccine that up until this point, has proven to be useless at preventing the spread and symptoms of the current hyper dominant BA variant.

Colis.

At this point, all emergency measures should be shelved until such a time that they prove to be absolutely necessary. If you're uncomfortable without your mask, fill your boots and wear it. If you're uncomfortable with others not wearing theirs, please go back to your Howard Hughes home until such a time you do.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Lots of people loved masks.

These posts aged well. Pretty clear masking is not following any science. You can thank these covidians for driving idiotic gov policy.
BAF3E4F3-C083-4089-B757-F48BF479FF1A.jpeg
BAF3E4F3-C083-4089-B757-F48BF479FF1A.jpeg (226.01 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
BACF8DFE-0AE0-4808-B223-21A4E7A92C81.jpeg
BACF8DFE-0AE0-4808-B223-21A4E7A92C81.jpeg (232.56 KiB) Viewed 2146 times

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:22 am Lots of people loved masks.

These posts aged well. Pretty clear masking is not following any science. You can thank these covidians for driving idiotic gov policy.

BAF3E4F3-C083-4089-B757-F48BF479FF1A.jpeg
BACF8DFE-0AE0-4808-B223-21A4E7A92C81.jpeg
What ever happened to that Covidian? A lot of the Covid Cult members are pretty quiet these days.

Let’s Go Brandon
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Who was motivated by the sieges against the Branch Davidians?

A group of anti-government radicals who believed that a secretive globalist cabal was taking over the world. Composed of libertarians and survivalists.

Sound familiar?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_movement

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
goldeneagle
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goldeneagle »

schnitzel2k3 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:20 am Once onboard an N registered jet, governing body is FAA.
Except, if they are operating a commercial service in Canada, they will be subject to the terms of the Foreign Air Operator Certificate issued to that company, and they are governed by the terms of that OC while operating in Canada.

https://tc.canada.ca/en/aviation/public ... l-tp-11524

========
1.1 Introduction

(1) All foreign air operators operating either an air transport service, a code share only service, or a specialty air service under a free trade agreement, shall operate that service under the terms and conditions of a Foreign Air Operator Certificate (FAOC) issued by the Minister as follows:
========

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

goldeneagle wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:00 pm
schnitzel2k3 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:20 am Once onboard an N registered jet, governing body is FAA.
Except, if they are operating a commercial service in Canada, they will be subject to the terms of the Foreign Air Operator Certificate issued to that company, and they are governed by the terms of that OC while operating in Canada.

https://tc.canada.ca/en/aviation/public ... l-tp-11524

========
1.1 Introduction

(1) All foreign air operators operating either an air transport service, a code share only service, or a specialty air service under a free trade agreement, shall operate that service under the terms and conditions of a Foreign Air Operator Certificate (FAOC) issued by the Minister as follows:
========
I hate to say it, you are correct. I've been flying out of Buffalo for repositioning as I am fed up with the rules and regulations in Canada, and I haven't flown on a Canadian or US airline out of a Canadian port since these major differences in masking policy began. I was under the impression that with an N jet, FAA/US government rules when it came to masks. Didn't realize Canada pushed the requirement to slap a piece of cloth on your face even for U.S carriers once a oax was onboard, gross.

That pretty much guarantees I'm using U.S carriers out of U.S ports for the foreseeable future until Canada has come to its senses. Probably a good thing too considering the absolute calamity happening at Pearson 😷😵‍💫😖🤬☠️

Localizer
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Localizer »

I flew out of YYZ on an American carrier and as part of the announcement they said we had to wear mask on the ground, once the a/c was out of 10G they made another announcement to ditch the mask if we so choose, and we were very appreciative.

That said, the photo of the FA could have been taken on ground at an American airport for all we know, photos don’t give the whole story and this guy is just a total bag of shit as a human being.

goldeneagle
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goldeneagle »

schnitzel2k3 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:24 pm I hate to say it, you are correct. I've been flying out of Buffalo for repositioning as I am fed up with the rules and regulations in Canada, and I haven't flown on a Canadian or US airline out of a Canadian port since these major differences in masking policy began. I was under the impression that with an N jet, FAA/US government rules when it came to masks. Didn't realize Canada pushed the requirement to slap a piece of cloth on your face even for U.S carriers once a oax was onboard, gross.
You make it sound like Canada is the only country that enforces local laws when foreign aircraft are operating here. The US has its own set of of stupid bureaucracy for a Canadian operator to get the papers allowing them to do work in/out of the US, some of which makes one just shake the head and go 'really ????'.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

I’m vaccinated, double boosted, and the damn flight attendants are trying to kill me. #covid19 #N95isnotenough #antimaskersaregrandmakillers #americafreedumb
61FCB86D-4B9D-46D3-A8E6-419EB3C93B5E.jpeg
61FCB86D-4B9D-46D3-A8E6-419EB3C93B5E.jpeg (786.56 KiB) Viewed 1570 times

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

It’s obviously cutting off oxygen to his brain. That dirty shirt is pimpin’ tho! :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
WANP
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by WANP »

That guy is a nut job.

Whitney
schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

goldeneagle wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:17 am
schnitzel2k3 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:24 pm I hate to say it, you are correct. I've been flying out of Buffalo for repositioning as I am fed up with the rules and regulations in Canada, and I haven't flown on a Canadian or US airline out of a Canadian port since these major differences in masking policy began. I was under the impression that with an N jet, FAA/US government rules when it came to masks. Didn't realize Canada pushed the requirement to slap a piece of cloth on your face even for U.S carriers once a oax was onboard, gross.
You make it sound like Canada is the only country that enforces local laws when foreign aircraft are operating here. The US has its own set of of stupid bureaucracy for a Canadian operator to get the papers allowing them to do work in/out of the US, some of which makes one just shake the head and go 'really ????'.
No, just in a sour mood recently. It definitely goes both ways for stupidity. It just happens, for the moment, that the majority of American aviation covid policies seem just that much closer to normal.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: "Everyone is leaving" split

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... STAKE.html

Wow.

Wonder if people will stop flying Canadian airlines with this kind of crap. Imagine all the travel frustrations today and they after waiting through all the lines and delays you get booted off for no reason.

Completely dumb.

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:24 pm I’m vaccinated, double boosted, and the damn flight attendants are trying to kill me. #covid19 #N95isnotenough #antimaskersaregrandmakillers #americafreedumb
61FCB86D-4B9D-46D3-A8E6-419EB3C93B5E.jpeg

Do you wear a bike helmet? Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Do your kids wear a seatbelt in the car?

If the answers to these questions are ( yes) I suggest you stop castigating this man for thinking about his own personal safety and the safety of those around him.

He’s doing nothing different than wearing a helmet.

Stop with the recklessness ( not mask wearing)
Stop with the intolerance ( poking fun at the man)

In terms of the flight attendant, she’s breaking air regulations plain and simple and is incompetent, selfish and reckless.

Return to “Covid”