Europe explains the reason for airport chaos

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Europe explains the reason for airport chaos

Post by DonTomas »

CpnCrunch wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:31 pm “He has 700 peer reviewed papers” “here is a rumble video” :roll:

Where would you like this banned doctor to speak genius? CNN?
---------- ADS -----------

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

DonTomas wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:19 pm
CpnCrunch wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:31 pm “He has 700 peer reviewed papers” “here is a rumble video” :roll:

Where would you like this banned doctor to speak genius? CNN?
Try summarising your point rather than expecting us to watch a video.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

“ A lion never loses sleep over the opinions of sheep”

Nighy night🥱

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

DonTomas wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:40 pm “ A lion never loses sleep over the opinions of sheep”

Nighy night🥱
Conspiracy people: They will doubt about everything but themselves.

Doc being banned by his peers as an example and another crap link from rumble. You would have no calm putting your own family at the end of a pilot who lost his license because of his own interpretation of Wx, regulations, SOPs, etc…
It’s ok, rumble said it!

You can be a total Ace in your domain and still somehow have lapse of judgement (Which kind of reminds me of Dale “Snort” Snodgrass, although way more brutal)

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Let me provide a little help for those lacking the ability.
38B7687E-F7AF-436D-9E92-3B53988FA556.jpeg
38B7687E-F7AF-436D-9E92-3B53988FA556.jpeg (48.03 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

You continue perseverating on about the masses of people whom have died of various causes,(which you feel are linked to vaccination, without any evidence), so how about you provide a smattering of names of individuals whom have died, in your opinion, as a result of vaccination against COVID-19?

CortoMaltese
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CortoMaltese »

My parents in-law know a 19 years old girl who died from the covid vaccine a couple of months ago.
I know a 35 years old athletic woman who barely made it out of the emergency room and who is now unable to live without taking drugs everyday due to the vaccine.
I know a guy who had a pericarditis due to the vaccine last year, his life has been miserable since.
And those cases are not conspiracy theory or right-wing crap as you may think, they are officially victims of this vaccine.

I won't speak about the strokes, heart attacks, etc, that happened since spring 2021 around me, cause we don't know if it's because of the covid vaccine or not (except for those three persons above). But I can say I never saw that number of issues in the last 40 years ...

And for those of you who think the effects reports come only from the right-wing newspapers, the German government officially said this month that one in 5000 vaccinated person has serious side effect from the vaccine.
In France, the agency that regulates the masks said they were all useless against the covid virus.
And there are more and more studies, news about it, and they come from everywhere.
But keep going, wear a mask, ask for vaccine mandates...

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

CortoMaltese wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:55 pm My parents in-law know a 19 years old girl who died from the covid vaccine a couple of months ago.
I know a 35 years old athletic woman who barely made it out of the emergency room and who is now unable to live without taking drugs everyday due to the vaccine.
I know a guy who had a pericarditis due to the vaccine last year, his life has been miserable since.
And those cases are not conspiracy theory or right-wing crap as you may think, they are officially victims of this vaccine.

I won't speak about the strokes, heart attacks, etc, that happened since spring 2021 around me, cause we don't know if it's because of the covid vaccine or not (except for those three persons above). But I can say I never saw that number of issues in the last 40 years ...

And for those of you who think the effects reports come only from the right-wing newspapers, the German government officially said this month that one in 5000 vaccinated person has serious side effect from the vaccine.
In France, the agency that regulates the masks said they were all useless against the covid virus.
And there are more and more studies, news about it, and they come from everywhere.
Thank you very much Cortomaltese. My Grandmother reacted severely within 24hours of dose one (won’t take another one. She’s 95). My brother is experiencing vision problems after dose 3. Two distant relatives died after their shots. It’s not theory, it’s conspiracy fact. A conspiracy to capitalize on the worlds popolation while culling the heard at least 10-15%. Bill Gates suggested this himself on a ted talk, and he was serious. Ted talks tend to be left wing, for those who like wings. Why would I post about this stuff only to be bashed by my peers, unless it’s real. I’m trying to warn my friends here.

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

JerryRig wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:43 am

Thank you very much Cortomaltese. My Grandmother reacted severely within 24hours of dose one (won’t take another one. She’s 95). My brother is experiencing vision problems after dose 3. Two distant relatives died after their shots. It’s not theory, it’s conspiracy fact. A conspiracy to capitalize on the worlds popolation while culling the heard at least 10-15%. Bill Gates suggested this himself on a ted talk, and he was serious. Ted talks tend to be left wing, for those who like wings. Why would I post about this stuff only to be bashed by my peers, unless it’s real. I’m trying to warn my friends here.
And your grandmother's, brother's and distant relative's reactions were all formally documented and confirmed by medical staff as a direct result of the COVID vaccination? They all had no underlying conditions or were not on any medications?

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

CortoMaltese wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:55 pm My parents in-law know a 19 years old girl who died from the covid vaccine a couple of months ago.

Photofly debunked that German government “Official statement” in another topic.
It shows that you will only read and interpret things the way it fit your beliefs, a common trait with conspiracy people. Science is not made of beliefs. Science is not there to fit a far right or far left narrative, any kind of beliefs!
Nothing new, your kind and their dumb medieval beliefs were the one burning at stake “scientists” couple of centuries ago. Because you bunch couldn’t figure it out or even remotely understand what ever it was about.

Thanks to this turtle orbiting around Jupiter (Can’t say God, it’s another silly belief) You lost the majority as your kind would happily carry on with bonfires if that was still in fashion and if common senses, laws, etc… Wouldn’t prevail now.
You may feel harassed thought (Pay back’s a bitch!) but not to the point of getting burned alive.

About the 19 years old who lost her life. No matter why, it is sad. My little finger is telling me that her official cause of death carry another reason than the one implied by a grieving family or friends playing coroner from a distance. For all I know she could have caught the virus before her vaccination kicked in, or caught it while being one of the few were vaccination doesn’t have any effect or passed away from something totally unrelated (Shock! Horror!)

Same with your two others examples, just change grieving family and friends playing Coroner for shocked victim, family and friends playing Doctor.

It’s like pretending to be a NTSB inspector on a crash site, jumping to conclusion with Zero evidence. Correction, playing inspector who is not even on the crash scene!

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

The amazing thing about the COVID vaccines is that the serious side effects and death target affect only the families of and people known by antivaxers. Now that - is smart vaccine design!

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

broken_slinky wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:52 am

And your grandmother's, brother's and distant relative's reactions were all formally documented and confirmed by medical staff as a direct result of the COVID vaccination? They all had no underlying conditions or were not on any medications?
Medical staff have been warned they will loose their certification or employment if they speak out against the narrative with what they are actually seeing. It's called conspiracy, and it's a fact. By relying on formal channels, you are inherently being lied to...either directly, or by exclusion.

Put it another way. If you put yourself into the mind of a powerful evil individual with psychopathic tendencies, wouldn't you do the same; blackmail your victim to carry out a diabolical act? You have to learn not to be so naive. Think like a research scientist with critical thinking and start connecting the dots. So many were quick on disproving the existence of God, the Creator of the Universe, but turn around and put their total and complete trust and faith into the medical/pharmaceutical system who's sole purpose is to profit off of men, woman, children and babies. It's illogical.

Here is an example of such a psychopath. They always tell you what they are going to do.
https://twitter.com/fattireale75/status ... DOD92KHWgA

Bill gates explains the math of genocide.
https://youtu.be/JaF-fq2Zn7I

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

Ok. One question. Why do conspiracy theorists have such atrocious spelling?

Is it secret signalling to each other? Allergy to spelling checkers? Anti-authoritarianism? What?

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
complexintentions
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by complexintentions »

We are living in the Age of Anti-Enlightenment. A race to return to medieval superstition, huddled around smartphones instead of campfires, fearful and latching onto every bizarre theory that helps to explain an increasingly complicated world to tiny lizard brains.

It is not the proudest moment in history for critical thought. I used to hold pilots to higher standards but when I see the number of wingnuts like JerryRig within the profession - no longer.

I’m still waiting for my white male privilege membership card. Must have gotten lost in the mail.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

photofly wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:48 pm Ok. One question. Why do conspiracy theorists have such atrocious spelling?

Is it secret signalling to each other? Allergy to spelling checkers? Anti-authoritarianism? What?
That’s your rebuttal? You are avoiding the issew. You can be informed or choose to be ignorant.

Yes I missspelled a word just because your triggered by it. Yes I missspelled a few more. 🙄

CortoMaltese
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CortoMaltese »

About the 19 years old who lost her life. No matter why, it is sad. My little finger is telling me that her official cause of death carry another reason than the one implied by a grieving family or friends playing coroner from a distance. For all I know she could have caught the virus before her vaccination kicked in, or caught it while being one of the few were vaccination doesn’t have any effect or passed away from something totally unrelated (Shock! Horror!)

Same with your two others examples, just change grieving family and friends playing Coroner for shocked victim, family and friends playing Doctor.

The vaccine is the official cause of her death...
And it's what their doctors told them, for the two other examples...
Why are YOU playing coroner/doctor on thoses cases?? Why do you deny the fact that some people can die or get hurt from this vaccine?

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

complexintentions wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:00 pm We are living in the Age of Anti-Enlightenment. A race to return to medieval superstition, huddled around smartphones instead of campfires, fearful and latching onto every bizarre theory that helps to explain an increasingly complicated world to tiny lizard brains.

It is not the proudest moment in history for critical thought. I used to hold pilots to higher standards but when I see the number of wingnuts like JerryRig within the profession - no longer.
+1

Holy shit, one would hope the dude you noted and his/her like minded lot do not fly commercial airliners with hundreds of people(or any people) in the back end. That would be scary, more so than any vaccine.

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

JerryRig wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:35 pm

Medical staff have been warned they will loose their certification or employment if they speak out against the narrative with what they are actually seeing. It's called conspiracy, and it's a fact. By relying on formal channels, you are inherently being lied to...either directly, or by exclusion.

Put it another way. If you put yourself into the mind of a powerful evil individual with psychopathic tendencies, wouldn't you do the same; blackmail your victim to carry out a diabolical act? You have to learn not to be so naive. Think like a research scientist with critical thinking and start connecting the dots. So many were quick on disproving the existence of God, the Creator of the Universe, but turn around and put their total and complete trust and faith into the medical/pharmaceutical system who's sole purpose is to profit off of men, woman, children and babies. It's illogical.
Yeah, OK. :roll: I have more than two dozen family members and friends who are nurses and doctors in various medical fields. From emerg, to neonatal to palliative. None are being told they'll loose certification or employment if they speak out. I'll ask again, were all your family issues formally documented and confirmed by medical staff to be as a direct result of the COVID vaccination? They all had no underlying conditions or were not on any medications?

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

broken_slinky wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:09 am Yeah, OK. :roll: I have more than two dozen family members and friends who are nurses and doctors in various medical fields. From emerg, to neonatal to palliative. None are being told they'll loose certification or employment if they speak out. I'll ask again, were all your family issues formally documented and confirmed by medical staff to be as a direct result of the COVID vaccination? They all had no underlying conditions or were not on any medications?
Nobody is going to change their mind here. Confronting them will only make them dig in.

I mean this for both sides of the debate.

Everyone has their beliefs, and evidence to support it. They will continue gathering evidence to support their bias.

Any evidence to the contrary will be quickly dismissed, since both sides of the debate are working from different information ecosystems, and therefore two entirely separate conceptions of reality.

Both sides have their doctors and experts to justify their position. Any experts on the other side are unqualified or untrustworthy because they are being funded by elites on the "other" side.

Therefore the information the other side presents will always be "fake".

It's all tribalism, your team vs theirs. Both sides just trying to score points against the other in a game that can't be won.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

broken_slinky wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:09 am
JerryRig wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:35 pm

Yeah, OK. :roll: I have more than two dozen family members and friends who are nurses and doctors in various medical fields. From emerg, to neonatal to palliative. None are being told they'll loose certification or employment if they speak out. I'll ask again, were all your family issues formally documented and confirmed by medical staff to be as a direct result of the COVID vaccination? They all had no underlying conditions or were not on any medications?
If your 2 dozen family members all took the jab, OF COURSE they weren’t threatened with their livelyhood. Hopefully they all got the saline placebo and their DNA remained intact. But it’s Russian Roulette, they don’t actually know what’s in many of these doses nor is there any long term studies. 3 months is not a long term study. Your medical family members are all test subjects for the next 3-5 years.

Return to “Covid”