Europe explains the reason for airport chaos

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
CortoMaltese
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Europe explains the reason for airport chaos

Post by CortoMaltese »

TG wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:33 pm
CortoMaltese wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:36 pm
TG wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:34 am

You might want to say that wonderful germ to those who take crap pumped up by Rumble or any Right wing websites as gospel.

Crap: “Alternate reality fact checkers notes”

Can you please tell us what your sources of information are?
Certainly not far right crap.
Can you please tell us what your sources of information are??
---------- ADS -----------

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

CortoMaltese wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:36 pm
TG wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:33 pm
CortoMaltese wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Can you please tell us what your sources of information are?
Can you please tell us what your sources of information are??

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

Well since this thread is about aviation, all the books, manuals, etc..That made me get my ATPL and progress into my pilot’s career.

See!?
Like you nothing much of my knowledge is related to medical/Vaccination. I will leave it to those who spent their entire life in the domain. Although if we were to do so, 100% listening to medical scientists about Covid, we would probably still be in lockdown, wearing masks, etc…. So here comes governments (On whichever side they are in whatever country) They take recommendations from them and a all bunch of others well placed people about other important topics and make the calls.
Calls that will be forwarded to news outlets (Outlets with a S) So here is my source of information for this Covid topic.

You like quotes, I have one for you CortoMaltese:
“I have discovered that once people are truly captivated in their ignorance, they are generally unwilling to let the facts interfere”
(Rick Drury's Flightlines "Paychecks", Airways April 2003)

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

TG wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:12 pm Well since this thread is about aviation, all the books, manuals, etc..That made me get my ATPL and progress into my pilot’s career.

See!?
Like you nothing much of my knowledge is related to medical/Vaccination. I will leave it to those who spent their entire life in the domain. Although if we were to do so, 100% listening to medical scientists about Covid, we would probably still be in lockdown, wearing masks, etc…. So here comes governments (On whichever side they are in whatever country) They take recommendations from them and a all bunch of others well placed people about other important topics and make the calls.
Calls that will be forwarded to news outlets (Outlets with a S) So here is my source of information for this Covid topic.

You like quotes, I have one for you CortoMaltese:
“I have discovered that once people are truly captivated in their ignorance, they are generally unwilling to let the facts interfere”
(Rick Drury's Flightlines "Paychecks", Airways April 2003)
And those news outlets that are owned by the same corporations as the pharmaceutical companies #followthemoney

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:43 am And those news outlets that are owned by the same corporations as the pharmaceutical companies #followthemoney
So you're saying if they don't align with your political beliefs, then they're owned by "corporations" who own the pharmaceutical companies.

Please educate me on the corporate ownership of the Toronto Star, and where the conflict of interest is. I'll even do the hard part for you and do the first couple steps: Toronto Star is owned by Torstar, which in turn is owned by NordStar Capital. Show me the link to Big Pharma from there.

Just as an FYI, independent left wing media exists. It's not just the mainstream.

Canadaland, The Tyee, Press Progress, Jacobin Magazine, Rabble, and The Narwhal. Just to make a few.

They're not Trudeau puppets either. For example: Canadaland was the first outlet to break the We Charity scandal, and did most of the investigative work behind it. Although the CBC tried and failed to take credit for it.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:51 am
JerryRig wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:43 am And those news outlets that are owned by the same corporations as the pharmaceutical companies #followthemoney
So you're saying if they don't align with your political beliefs, then they're owned by "corporations" who own the pharmaceutical companies.

Please educate me on the corporate ownership of the Toronto Star, and where the conflict of interest is. I'll even do the hard part for you and do the first couple steps: Toronto Star is owned by Torstar, which in turn is owned by NordStar Capital. Show me the link to Big Pharma from there.

Just as an FYI, independent left wing media exists. It's not just the mainstream.

Canadaland, The Tyee, Press Progress, Jacobin Magazine, Rabble, and The Narwhal. Just to make a few.

They're not Trudeau puppets either. For example: Canadaland was the first outlet to break the We Charity scandal, and did most of the investigative work behind it. Although the CBC tried and failed to take credit for it.
If the Toronto Star is not pointing out the increase of strokes heart attacks myocarditis pericarditis SADS an uptick in cancers covid spread etc coinciding to the jab rollout, then they are actively hiding the facts either due to disbelief or payoffs. It’s as simple as that.

I would take a look at the Blackrock connections

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:40 pm
If the Toronto Star is not pointing out the increase of strokes heart attacks myocarditis pericarditis SADS an uptick in cancers covid spread etc coinciding to the jab rollout, then ...
...perhaps there isn't one?

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

photofly wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:57 am
If the Toronto Star is not pointing out the increase of strokes heart attacks myocarditis pericarditis SADS an uptick in cancers covid spread etc coinciding to the jab rollout, then ...
If 2 engines fail within 5 minutes of each other, is it most likely an effing fuel starvation event??? Did your jab all of a sudden render your brain useless? It’s called causality.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

JerryRig wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:41 am
If 2 engines fail within 5 minutes of each other, is it most likely an effing fuel starvation event??? Did your jab all of a sudden render your brain useless? It’s called causality.
Do you know how much of that is caused by the virus, instead of the vaccine?

Myocarditis risk is approx 60x higher from the viral infection.

EDIT: I mis-remembered the statistic. It is 6x more risk, not 60x. For the sake of transparency, I will leave my original quote above. Mea culpa.

Last edited by Bingo Fuel on Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
Blowin' In The Wind
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Blowin' In The Wind »

Intercom chimes in the cockpit:

“Hey it’s the in-charge… there’s some guy freaking out back here saying both engines are failed because the Illuminati control the fuelers and they’ve given us tomato juice instead of Jet-A. He keeps referring to himself in the third person as “Jerry Don Quixote” and it’s freaking everyone out. We’ve duct taped him to the seat.”

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:52 am

Well you must know more than Dr. Peter McCullough (one of the top doctors in the USA, has more than 700 peer reviewed papers under his belt) but again Wikipedia will
Probably tell you he spreads misinformation. We need to believe Tam instead… lol

https://rumble.com/vqvheo-mycoarditis-f ... lough.html

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

DonTomas wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:39 am
Bingo Fuel wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:52 am

Well you must know more than Dr. Peter McCullough (one of the top doctors in the USA, has more than 700 peer reviewed papers under his belt) but again Wikipedia will
Probably tell you he spreads misinformation. We need to believe Tam instead… lol

https://rumble.com/vqvheo-mycoarditis-f ... lough.html
My source is a recent interview with Raywat Deonandan, an epidemiologist from University of Ottawa. Here are his credentials:

https://www2.uottawa.ca/faculty-health- ... -deonandan

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

https://www.saltwire.com/nova-scotia/li ... 100745445/

“Father to a two-year-old toddler, Raywat Deonandan was delighted when advisers to America’s drug regulator gave their unanimous blessing to COVID-19 vaccines for children down to six-month-olds”

Enough said.

Mark Twain
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

“Most likely” does not equal causality. Ask Captain Sullenberger about his dual engine failure event that was most definitely not related to fuel starvation, to name just one example. What you have there is some correlation and not causality without further evidence.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

If two engines haven't failed, and someone tells you they have, is it most likely they are delusional?

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

I guess to be scientifically correct, there are strong signals between the vaccine rollout and subsequent upticks in heart attacks, cancers, sudden deaths of young otherwise healthy people, kids etc. Did these things happen before the vaccine? Yes of course, but the increased incidence rate now cannot be ignored and requires a non-biased/politically influenced scientific review. Whether that happens or not, that’s another story, remember, nobody wanted to be responsible for this, so if you took it, by being present at the vaccination clinic, you gave implied consent to participate in the experiment.

Mark Twain
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:05 am

“Most likely” does not equal causality. Ask Captain Sullenberger about his dual engine failure event that was most definitely not related to fuel starvation, to name just one example. What you have there is some correlation and not causality without further evidence.
Very good Einstein. But did you get my point? No, you’ve already proven your abilities. You may be excused.

Blowin' In The Wind
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Blowin' In The Wind »

OP was too fond of lead paint as a kid.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

“He has 700 peer reviewed papers” “here is a rumble video” :roll:

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:40 pm
Aviatard wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:05 am

Very good Einstein. But did you get my point? No, you’ve already proven your abilities. You may be excused.
I did get your point. It’s just that your point was worthless and inapplicable so I dismissed it.

Return to “Covid”