Europe explains the reason for airport chaos

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Europe explains the reason for airport chaos

Post by TG »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:35 am
broken_slinky wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:09 am Yeah, OK. :roll: I have more than two dozen family members and friends who are nurses and doctors in various medical fields. From emerg, to neonatal to palliative. None are being told they'll loose certification or employment if they speak out. I'll ask again, were all your family issues formally documented and confirmed by medical staff to be as a direct result of the COVID vaccination? They all had no underlying conditions or were not on any medications?
Nobody is going to change their mind here. Confronting them will only make them dig in.

I mean this for both sides of the debate.

Everyone has their beliefs, and evidence to support it. They will continue gathering evidence to support their bias.

Any evidence to the contrary will be quickly dismissed, since both sides of the debate are working from different information ecosystems, and therefore two entirely separate conceptions of reality.

Both sides have their doctors and experts to justify their position. Any experts on the other side are unqualified or untrustworthy because they are being funded by elites on the "other" side.

Therefore the information the other side presents will always be "fake".

It's all tribalism, your team vs theirs. Both sides just trying to score points against the other in a game that can't be won.
“Evidences” :lol:
We keep debunking their beliefs (Belief is not evidences) It’s gettint tiring so might as well let them swim in that anti vax murky water.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Covid”