Remember, the "science" is different when it comes to Chinada

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Bil Derberg
Rank 2
Rank 2

Remember, the "science" is different when it comes to Chinada

Post by Bil Derberg »

---------- ADS -----------

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Remember, the "science" is different when it comes to Chinada

Post by rookiepilot »

B.C. to stay the course as U.S. CDC relaxes COVID guidelines: Health minister.

“We’re smack in the middle of a pandemic. Follow the science”.

Summarizes his statement.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

There are very few restrictions in BC right now. Healthcare workers have to wear masks. Some government jobs require a vaccine. That's about it. For most of the population life carries on as normal. I have a mask that has been sitting in my pocket for over a month and I haven't worn it once.

daedalusx
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by daedalusx »

CpnCrunch wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:02 am There are very few restrictions in BC right now. Healthcare workers have to wear masks. Some government jobs require a vaccine. That's about it. For most of the population life carries on as normal. I have a mask that has been sitting in my pocket for over a month and I haven't worn it once.
That’s a disgusting lie. Every week there’s another article on how the health care system is collapsing and short of nurses yet they terminated about 1500 nurses (but none of the unvaxxed doctors of course), including my wife, and still refuse to hire of any them back even though the health care system is collapsing and it’s summer.

Daily reminder that the “jab” doesn’t prevent infection nor transmission nor reduces the viral load and that provinces like Quebec due to short staff, are forcing sick employees Covid positive with symptoms and yet a healthy unvaxxed nurse with no symptoms is somehow a walking biohazard

In twenty years time when your kids ask how you got into flying you want to be able to say "work and determination" not "I just kept taking money from your grandparents for type ratings until someone was stupid enough to give me a job"
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Canada is a country of suckers. The sad truth is that many actually enjoy this covid circus, their lives would have no meaning without it.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

DonTomas wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:01 pm Canada is a country of suckers. The sad truth is that many actually enjoy this covid circus, their lives would have no meaning without it.
Are you referring to yourself? How would you justify to your loved ones why you’re still on the pogey without it?

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G4oYfg35u5nA/

How to respond to this video if you are a liberal:

"I am just disgusted at this miss disinformation. Fake News!!!!! This is complete fake news. This is a fake expert who IS NOT A DOCTOR OR EPIDEMIOLOGIST. We need to cancel them for inciting violence and trying to LITERALLY KILL PEOPLE. Dr. Fauci said wear 5 masks, therefore thats what we need to do. Where does this guy live, we need to dox him and take him down. I wear my mask to save lives while the fake news is literally trying to kill people, #masksforlife #mandatevaccines #injectmyfetuswithallthevaccines #Iwearmymasktobed"

And

"How dare you! of course I did, it is right wing conspiracy. All of you nut jobs are trying to kill people. If you would only wear a mask for 6 weeks this pandemic would be OVER!!!!!! GO WATCH FOX NEWS you crazy anti-masker, anti-vaxer, anti life, anti truth, homophobe, racist, sexist, gun loving crazy person. I hope twitter AND Google ban you! I can't figure out why you hate science and simply wont trust the experts. I have told you over a million times, just do what the experts say and put the mask on. Is it that hard? No! PUT YOUR MASK ON NOW!!!! STOP KILLING GRANDMA!!!!!"

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Hot Wings wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:15 pm
DonTomas wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:01 pm Canada is a country of suckers. The sad truth is that many actually enjoy this covid circus, their lives would have no meaning without it.
Are you referring to yourself? How would you justify to your loved ones why you’re still on the pogey without it?
Perfect example

Mark Twain
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

A lot of vaccine pushing in that article. The uptake has fallen off a cliff as of late. No more of that MRNA garbage for me.

Let’s Go Brandon
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:36 pm
A lot of vaccine pushing in that article. The uptake has fallen off a cliff as of late. No more of that MRNA garbage for me.
Great, I hear everyday more and more people saying the same, no more shots, but when they come after your livelihood again, will you say no this time? I think it’s gonna be a numbers game, if we all (or most of us) just say no, it’s over.

Remember, this was never about health. Slogans such as “Safe and Effective “ and “ Trust the science “ are bullshit brainwashing messages . They got repeated enough so people believed it. Sad.

Mark Twain
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

DonTomas wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:37 am Remember, this was never about health. Slogans such as “Safe and Effective “ and “ Trust the science “ are bullshit brainwashing messages . They got repeated enough so people believed it. Sad.
The group think is crazy. This is the entire education system. Send your kids to university and they will get the liberal indoctrination.

You are not to have your own perspectives and thoughts. You are to obey authority. It's only getting worse DT. Kids think the only way to be successful is to get that degree, and millions will line up to go through that expensive brainwash system so when they come out the other side they know how to comply and not to think. Covid policy is a perfect example of the brainwash working.

Follow the science, the science keeps changing, then your science is different than my science yet you have a brigade of liberals defending every move in policy. Hmmm.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:59 am Follow the science, the science keeps changing
If it wasn't changing (Evolving would be more accurate) We will still be caveman.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

The problem is the “science” is coming from crooked politicians not real unbiased doctors. Like why do you not have to wear a face diaper anywhere but an airport? Why are they still pushing you get vaccines they know damn well don’t work? :?:

Let’s Go Brandon
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Inverted2 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:10 pm Why are they still pushing you get vaccines they know damn well don’t work? :?:
To annoy the annoying whining antivaxxers.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Exactly. They’re just doing all this because they’re evil dictators. It has nothing to do with any public safety. Ask all the doctors who recently dropped dead after getting boosters. Oh wait...... you can’t because they’re dead!

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Not sure why TG wants to engage in the conversation. Maybe he can explain the evolution of masks so we can all better understand how the science changed. Masks science has not changed, only the “science” keeps changing.

The title of this thread is “science”, not to be confused with science. About 80 percent of pandemic policy was based on “science” the other 20 percent was science.

:lol: CpnCrunch concedes that this was all policy against science, but is still a firm believer these policies are good 👍. Alrighty then :lol: this is painful for everyone, but you have to make a choice, are you more upset with your political party who duped you, or are you more upset with the people who opposed the policies and didn’t follow your “science”.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

The vax junkies are mad at the anti vaxxers because they (anti vaxxers) did their homework and figured out the scam early on.

Anti boosters are the next group starting now… don’t ya love all the name calling and divide? Just what the bad guys wanted…

Mark Twain
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

DonTomas wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:30 am The vax junkies …

don’t ya love all the name calling and divide? Just what the bad guys wanted…
At least you’re not name calling right?

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Aviatard wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:28 am [quote=DonTomas post_id=<a href="tel:1209749">1209749</a> time=<a href="tel:1660732203">1660732203</a> user_id=87691]
The vax junkies …

don’t ya love all the name calling and divide? Just what the bad guys wanted…
At least you’re not name calling right?
[/quote]

You missed the point there me thinks… 😆

Mark Twain
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

DonTomas wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:14 am

You missed the point there me thinks… 😆
I think you've missed the point right from the start.

Return to “Covid”