End of Covid-Coming Soon

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

End of Covid-Coming Soon

Post by DonTomas »

---------- ADS -----------

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: End of Covid-Coming Soon

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

lol oh now it’s over… what’s changed? Hospitalizations are the same as prior to vaccinations, people are still dying daily.

I guess what they are saying is it was never really a pandemic to begin with. They don’t provide any metrics to define how it was a pandemic and now it’s not. Maybe it’s just gut feeling, who knows!

Ok everyone carry on.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Na they just realized most level headed people have seen through their BS and realized the jig is up and no one wants anymore phoney clot shots or restrictions. For me it was over shortly after it started. I didn’t obey any lockdowns, I visited whoever I wanted. I wore fake masks. I do feel bad for the businesses these tyrants destroyed though. I would like to see them held accountable for their actions but I am doubtful.

Let’s Go Brandon
rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

Public health now admits masks are not effective.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.6738122

Masking likely wouldn't have eased respiratory virus surge in the fall: PHO document

Why are we not surprised?

Ontario's chief medical officer of health says he does not see a mask mandate now or in the future

So now we will follow the science?

Introducing a mask mandate when respiratory viruses surged in the fall may not have eased the crush on pediatric hospitals, a Public Health Ontario science brief obtained by The Canadian Press concludes.

No shit. We knew this decades ago.

The brief — which was not proactively made public, unlike the reports done by the now-defunct science table predecessor — provides a glimpse of the evidence on which Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore made his decision to go no further than a "strong" recommendation on masking in mid-November.

Well yeah, wouldn’t want to publicize how wrong your Covid science was.

The effects of masking on the transmission of COVID-19 are strong

Ah! The subjective statement designed to save face… call masking “strong” because we got it wrong, but we don’t want to admit the truth.

Mandates may not have produced more of a benefit than recommendations, its research suggests.

And then facts. Research says mask mandates don’t work.

PHO brief says no evidence masks help ease influenza, RSV transmission Ten days later, Public Health Ontario responded with a 14-page brief. There was little evidence in scientific literature on the sole effects of masking on the transmission of influenza and RSV, it notes.

Lolz. Now watch out for the mouth breathing liberals about to come out and defend masking to eternity… SaVe LiVeS! 🤡🤡🤡

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

rando wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:12 pm Public health now admits masks are not effective.
It’s cute how you keep making new accounts so it looks like everyone agrees with you.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Aviatard wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:29 am
rando wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:12 pm Public health now admits masks are not effective.
It’s cute how you keep making new accounts so it looks like everyone agrees with you.
It's funny how rando posts an article saying that there is evidence that masks work for reducing COVID transmission, and "mask mandates were associated with a lower incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection compared to schools without mask mandates", which he somehow translates in his head to "Public health now admits masks are not effective". What the article actually says is that there are no studies on flu and RSV transmission in the community for those viruses, and that "there was limited evidence to suggest greater effectiveness of mask mandates when compared to mask recommendations".

So, in summary: masks work, but we don't need to mandate them. It's better to just let people decide for themselves.

I usually wear masks on crowded planes and trains even though I don't have to. Before COVID I used to catch some kind of virus almost 100% of the time I flew. Since wearing a mask I haven't caught anything once. It's nice now that it's a choice, so I won't bother if I'm sitting in business or premium on a long-haul flight and don't have anyone else near me who is coughing or sniffling. But the Q400 and Saab are just germ filled sardine cans.

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

Mask mandates are not effective.

Of course if you put something in front of your mouth and sneeze on it it will capture some viral load. If this is your definition of working, then masking “works”. Also if you put your hand over your mouth and cough in it, I guess that also “works”. Then you can go touch door knobs and undo all the work that just happened and spread your germs anyways, just like the mask crazy people do with their dirty masks.

But for multitudes of reasons mask policies are not effective and mask mandates never made any sense, which it seems you admit. Masks mandates are likely ineffective as the studies show, and public health says they won’t be making mask mandates now, or in the future. This also means mask mandates made no sense in the past either.

Only took you 3 years to come around to saying mask mandates don’t make sense. Wow cpncrunch lol.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

rando wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:50 am Mask mandates are not effective.

Of course if you put something in front of your mouth and sneeze on it it will capture some viral load. If this is your definition of working, then masking “works”. Also if you put your hand over your mouth and cough in it, I guess that also “works”. Then you can go touch door knobs and undo all the work that just happened and spread your germs anyways, just like the mask crazy people do with their dirty masks.

But for multitudes of reasons mask policies are not effective and mask mandates never made any sense, which it seems you admit. Masks mandates are likely ineffective as the studies show, and public health says they won’t be making mask mandates now, or in the future. This also means mask mandates made no sense in the past either.

Only took you 3 years to come around to saying mask mandates don’t make sense. Wow cpncrunch lol.
No, I've never been in favour of mask mandates. I've always said it's better to just let people decide themselves. It only makes sense in hospitals and nursing home and similar locations.

Index
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Index »

It's also cute how you, CpnCrunch, TG, and a few others only like to reply to controversial topics about covid and others and you're stance is always to discredit everyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking, the same goes for the covid "anti-vaxxer" (not actually anti vax but for lack of a better term)... take a break guys, no one gives a shit anymore, covid's been done a long time ago, and I don't know why threads like these still exist

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

Index wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:44 pm
It's also cute how you, CpnCrunch, TG, and a few others only like to reply to controversial topics about covid and others and you're stance is always to discredit everyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking, the same goes for the covid "anti-vaxxer" (not actually anti vax but for lack of a better term)... take a break guys, no one gives a shit anymore, covid's been done a long time ago, and I don't know why threads like these still exist
Posting in a Covid thread about not posting in a Covid thread …

Index
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Index »

Aviatard wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:05 am
Index wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:44 pm

Posting in a Covid thread about not posting in a Covid thread …
lol, exactly what I mean, nice smart ass reply... some of you are to invested in this covid non-sense, you talk as if it's your life goal to disprove the "misinformation"

I get the feeling that people like rando bringing up these threads is to troll people like you anyways. If that's the case, it's actually kinda amusing seeing some get triggered :lol:

Anyways, signing off, i'll watch from the sidelines to get a chuckle every now and then

J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

rando wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:50 am Mask mandates are not effective.

I've reported Rando for hate speech. Your words are not only violent but a vector of Covid transmission.

I suggest you repent to the Mask overloads and may Fauci have mercy on your soul.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

It's only begun. Now we have entered the culling stage; the stage when 10% up to 1/3 or more die of the the fatal effects of the jabs. https://howbadismybatch.com/#pilots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSRnPgncs3Q

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:13 am It's only begun. Now we have entered the culling stage; the stage when 10% up to 1/3 or more die of the the fatal effects of the jabs.
Without clicking on these links, and based on your past postings, I am going to guess that whatever “information” is posted there is distorted, misleading, easily debunked, and/or outright lies. Just like everything you’ve posted. Congratulations on being consistent. And where in the world are these 4 billion bodies buried?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:10 am
JerryRig wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:13 am It's only begun. Now we have entered the culling stage; the stage when 10% up to 1/3 or more die of the the fatal effects of the jabs.
Without clicking on these links, and based on your past postings, I am going to guess that whatever “information” is posted there is distorted, misleading, easily debunked, and/or outright lies. Just like everything you’ve posted. Congratulations on being consistent. And where in the world are these 4 billion bodies buried?
Don’t question anything. Now go get your booster shot!

Let’s Go Brandon
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

Inverted2 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:30 am
Ever had polio? No? Maybe because of the initial dose and 3 boosters you got. So maybe sit this one out.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

I am sitting this one out indeed. No Covid vax for me.

Let’s Go Brandon
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:53 am
Inverted2 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:30 am

Ever had polio? No? Maybe because of the initial dose and 3 boosters you got. So maybe sit this one out.
Ever had myocarditis, stroke, heart attack, or death? mRNA is a roulette game not rigged in your favor. We are far from getting results from the 3-10 year trials and the first 2 aren’t looking so good. Your polio jab, has had a much longer track record, but after this shitshow, I’ll have to question just how much of the present day diseases are attributed to past inoculations. But ya, keep taking off with ice on your wings….it worked out fine last time…. 🙄

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

JerryRig = Hiroo Onoda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda
Hiroo Onoda (Japanese: 小野田 寛郎, Hepburn: Onoda Hiroo, 19 March 1922 – 16 January 2014) was an Imperial Japanese Army intelligence officer who fought in World War II and was a Japanese holdout who did not surrender at the war's end in August 1945. After the war ended, Onoda spent 29 years hiding in the Philippines

initially living in the mountains of Lubang Island in the Philippines, with three fellow soldiers (Private Yuichi Akatsu, Corporal Shōichi Shimada and Private First Class Kinshichi Kozuka).[6] During his stay, Onoda and his companions carried out guerrilla activities and engaged in several shootouts with the local police.[7]

The first time they saw a leaflet announcing that Japan had surrendered was in October 1945; another cell had killed a cow and found a leaflet left behind by islanders which read: "The war ended on 15 August. Come down from the mountains!"[8] However, they distrusted the leaflet. They concluded that it was Allied propaganda and also believed that they would not have been fired on if the war had indeed been over. Toward the end of 1945, leaflets were dropped by air with a surrender order printed on them from General Tomoyuki Yamashita of the Fourteenth Area Army. To the men who had been in hiding for over six months, this leaflet was the only evidence they had that the war was over. Onoda's group studied the leaflet closely to determine whether it was genuine, and decided it was not.[1]

Return to “Covid”