Is this thing over yet?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Is this thing over yet?

Post by rookiepilot »

Breaking Market News ⚡️ @financialjuice
CHINA HAS ADDED OVER 10,000 LOCAL COVID CASES, THE MOST THAT HAS OCCURRED SINCE APRIL.
---------- ADS -----------

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Is this thing over yet?

Post by Inverted2 »

Well the longer they try and suppress it the bigger the outbreak when the commies finally do remove the lockdowns. Just like the kids here getting sick now because they were locked up at home for the past 2 winters.

Now they want to bring back masking here in Ontario. They can f*uck off with that idea.

Let’s Go Brandon
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

One thing worries me about China's extreme reaction to covid with their lockdowns.

Why?

Why such extreme reaction which harms their economy so much when most people get it and get over it.

There is still debate about the source of this virus.

One wonders if there is something they already know about long term effects that will slowly come to light elsewhere.

I did read something about more heart attacks for people who have had covid.

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

Ontario would probably benefit greatly if they made mandatory masking in schools, medical centres, and if the fed would mandate them in airports again. I saw something about an announcement coming Monday possibly.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

rando wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:50 pm Ontario would probably benefit greatly if they made mandatory masking in schools, medical centres, and if the fed would mandate them in airports again. I saw something about an announcement coming Monday possibly.
https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/top-on ... -1.6150565

Just recommending it. Not mandatory. It should be a personal choice and the blue masks do nothing anyway. Half the people wear the same one for a month and the other half have them on their chin. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Nope. It’s not over until WE say it’s over. This means STAND UP AND JUST SAY NO! TOO many people have been injured or died so far. Kick out the perps, and drain the swamp.

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

If your doctor recommends that you don't have more than 2-3 drinks per week, and then goes to party and drinks a whole bottle of wine, do you condemn their actions?

Doctors might tell you not to drink, while they drink.

Doctors might tell you to exercise, while they have limited activity.

Doctors might tell you to wear a condom, while they have unprotected sex.

Doctors might tell you to get a vaccine or a booster, while they choose not to.

Doctors might tell you to mask, while they choose to be out in public without one.

This is all to say doctors know best for themselves, and they also know best for you. So stop drinking, go exercise, wear a condom, get your booster and wear a mask. Preferably all at the same time for the ultimate protection for the problems of today. It's definitely not over yet.

rooster
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rooster »

rando wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:51 am If your doctor recommends that you don't have more than 2-3 drinks per week, and then goes to party and drinks a whole bottle of wine, do you condemn their actions?

Doctors might tell you to mask, while they choose to be out in public without one.

This is all to say doctors know best for themselves, and they also know best for you. So stop drinking, go exercise, wear a condom, get your booster and wear a mask. Preferably all at the same time for the ultimate protection for the problems of today. It's definitely not over yet.
No.

Lived my whole life without getting boosters and wearing masks. Same held true for covid, same holds true now. Get your head out of your a$$

BTD
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by BTD »

rando wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:51 am If your doctor recommends that you don't have more than 2-3 drinks per week, and then goes to party and drinks a whole bottle of wine, do you condemn their actions?

If a cop comes in to your school when you are a kid and tells you all about bike helmets and bike safety and about how important it is to wear a helmet because of how many brains he has scrapped off the side of the road. But the at the end of the assembly, he gets on his bike and rides off in the evening with no helmet and no reflectors, you and all the other kids would immediately and rightfully turf any respect you had for his wisdom. Either helmets don’t work or that guy doesn’t actually give 2 sh*ts about anything he was just selling.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

I just found it funny a few days after Ontario's “top doctor” and the Toronto mayor were pleading for everyone to wear a mask whenever possible and were then seen at a party with no masks. Even they know it’s just a joke at this point. :rolleyes:

Let’s Go Brandon
rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

Inverted2 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:09 pm I just found it funny a few days after Ontario's “top doctor” and the Toronto mayor were pleading for everyone to wear a mask whenever possible and were then seen at a party with no masks. Even they know it’s just a joke at this point. :rolleyes:
Why? Doctors make recommendations all the time. My doctor is probably 60 pounds overweight. He might tell me I should lose weight if I was in his same shape. Doesn't mean he will take his own advice and doesn't mean the advice is wrong.

Masks are not mandatory. So they can say you should wear a mask and not mask themselves. It's a choice and just like they can choose to smoke, or never exercise, they can also choose to not wear a mask and make their own individual risk assessment.
BTD wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:04 pm If a cop comes in to your school when you are a kid and tells you all about bike helmets and bike safety and about how important it is to wear a helmet because of how many brains he has scrapped off the side of the road. But the at the end of the assembly, he gets on his bike and rides off in the evening with no helmet and no reflectors, you and all the other kids would immediately and rightfully turf any respect you had for his wisdom. Either helmets don’t work or that guy doesn’t actually give 2 sh*ts about anything he was just selling.
Something like this could happen. In Ontario if you wear a turban you are not required to wear a helmet on a motorcycle. So they guy giving the lecture could very well be wearing a turban and then choose religious freedoms over safety. It's legal, and it's a choice.

As for your example, if it's not the law to wear a helmet, then you don't have to. Usually people who are advocates for something follow what they preach. But not every priest believes in God, not every pilot instructor believes in every SOP, not every climate activist makes the best environmental choices. It's always harder to advocate for things you don't believe in but people do it all the time. All of us do it.

Ontario Doc is just doing his job. Whether he wants to wear a mask of not is not relevant to what his job is.

J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

rando wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:52 am
Inverted2 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:09 pm I just found it funny a few days after Ontario's “top doctor” and the Toronto mayor were pleading for everyone to wear a mask whenever possible and were then seen at a party with no masks. Even they know it’s just a joke at this point. :rolleyes:
Why? Doctors make recommendations all the time. My doctor is probably 60 pounds overweight. He might tell me I should lose weight if I was in his same shape. Doesn't mean he will take his own advice and doesn't mean the advice is wrong.

Masks are not mandatory. So they can say you should wear a mask and not mask themselves. It's a choice and just like they can choose to smoke, or never exercise, they can also choose to not wear a mask and make their own individual risk assessment.
BTD wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:04 pm If a cop comes in to your school when you are a kid and tells you all about bike helmets and bike safety and about how important it is to wear a helmet because of how many brains he has scrapped off the side of the road. But the at the end of the assembly, he gets on his bike and rides off in the evening with no helmet and no reflectors, you and all the other kids would immediately and rightfully turf any respect you had for his wisdom. Either helmets don’t work or that guy doesn’t actually give 2 sh*ts about anything he was just selling.
Something like this could happen. In Ontario if you wear a turban you are not required to wear a helmet on a motorcycle. So they guy giving the lecture could very well be wearing a turban and then choose religious freedoms over safety. It's legal, and it's a choice.

As for your example, if it's not the law to wear a helmet, then you don't have to. Usually people who are advocates for something follow what they preach. But not every priest believes in God, not every pilot instructor believes in every SOP, not every climate activist makes the best environmental choices. It's always harder to advocate for things you don't believe in but people do it all the time. All of us do it.

Ontario Doc is just doing his job. Whether he wants to wear a mask of not is not relevant to what his job is.

Attachments
94a.jpg
94a.jpg (47.76 KiB) Viewed 1529 times
rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

J Roc wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:18 am
That’s fine, as long as you wear your mask around me to keep me safe.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

rando wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:44 am
I won’t be wearing any masks to keep you safe. I would suggest you double or triple mask yourself just out of caution. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:59 am
I won’t be wearing any masks to keep you safe. I would suggest you double or triple mask yourself just out of caution. :lol:
We need more synergy in the room. If we think outside the box and take ownership of our actions we can see the value-added with masking. If we circle back to our pre-pandemic ways, people will die. Reach out to your fellow colleagues and let them know going forward we can be proactive and save lives if we mask. The key takeaway is we are in this together, and together we can make it happen.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

rando wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:08 am
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:59 am

We need more synergy in the room. If we think outside the box and take ownership of our actions we can see the value-added with masking. If we circle back to our pre-pandemic ways, people will die. Reach out to your fellow colleagues and let them know going forward we can be proactive and save lives if we mask. The key takeaway is we are in this together, and together we can make it happen.
Rando,
That’s the most ass-in-nine thing anyone can say at this point.
MASKS DONT WORK, PERIOD!
a virus is the smallest biological partial and those holes in those masks are 100 times bigger. The fact that you can breath AT ALL even with 5 masks on tells you this is so. A drywaller will also attest with his dust laden nose.

The only way to prevent transmission is a level 4 pressurized biohazard ☣️ suit.

Masks are about control. Don’t submit and the “scamdemics” and communism will vanish.

Here Dr bridle demonstrates 5 masks.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OIEKoHlORbNg/

rooster
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rooster »

No, I won't. If you worry so much about your safety, stay home bubble boy. Don't ever go outside. It's a scary, unsafe and biologically compromised world. You certainly wouldn't want to catch a cold. Or covid as they also call it.

J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

Bahahaha...you totally got me, man; you're a parody account. 😆 Well done, sir, you're good.

albertdesalvo
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by albertdesalvo »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:32 amThat’s the most ass-in-nine thing anyone can say at this point.
You should have your satire detector checked, it doesn't seem to be working.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:32 am
That’s the most ass-in-nine thing anyone can say at this point.
MASKS DONT WORK, PERIOD!
a virus is the smallest biological partial and those holes in those masks are 100 times bigger. The fact that you can breath AT ALL even with 5 masks on tells you this is
You’re going to be amazed when you find out about the relative sizes of viruses and air molecules. I think you might have won the asinine award.

Return to “Covid”