Pacific Seaplanes for sale.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Pacific Seaplanes for sale.

Post by Invertago »

Looks like Pacific Seaplanes is for sale, I'm surprised they lasted this long. I guess they don't have a dock for Harbour air to swallow up so might be a hard sell.

"For Sale: West Coast Multi Engine Seaplane Day-VFR Airline. Established 2013. TC AOC Part 703 with up to 3 or 4 Multi Engine Seaplanes. Owner looks to retire. POA, with up to four twins.

Transitional approved personnel assistance available. This operation is TC Certified and in current service. Domestic and International Licenses.
Email for details with full contact information or, no reply. Please..... serious enquirers only.

Please email seaplaner@gmail.com directly"
---------- ADS -----------

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
SeptRepair
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Pacific Seaplanes for sale.

Post by SeptRepair »

They still running the Beech 18? Haven't seen it around for awhile.

How can you tell which one is the pilot when you walk into a bar?....Don't worry he will come up and tell you.
Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

They have 2 Beech 18s and an Aztec sitting at quenell lake nanaimo and an assortment of leaded singles but only the owner as a pilot and nothing flys much. Huge capacity for so little work. Off season now but they hardly flew much over the summer.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
SeptRepair
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by SeptRepair »

Kind of thought so, haven't seen much action as of late. Never met the owner but hear good things about him. I see he has been selling some stuff on facebook lately. The odd aileron and a float plane car. Dam I want the car, don't need the car or have a use for it. I just want. lol

How can you tell which one is the pilot when you walk into a bar?....Don't worry he will come up and tell you.
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Just the AOC is worth it.

Either to turn it into a major operation driven by an equities firm with a fraction of the hassle of starting from scratch… or to leave the Aztec on it and use it as insurance as well as eliminate it as a potential competitor.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

SeptRepair wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:05 am Kind of thought so, haven't seen much action as of late. Never met the owner but hear good things about him. I see he has been selling some stuff on facebook lately. The odd aileron and a float plane car. Dam I want the car, don't need the car or have a use for it. I just want. lol
The owner speaks really highly of himself and his operation and loves to trash talk every other operator on the coast. If you talk to any of his former pilots or business partners you'll get a polar opposite impression of him and his operation.

SeptRepair
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by SeptRepair »

Invertago wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:34 pm The owner speaks really highly of himself and his operation and loves to trash talk every other operator on the coast. If you talk to any of his former pilots or business partners you'll get a polar opposite impression of him and his operation.
Fair enough. That's an unfortunate legacy to leave.

Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by -42 »

Drove by there once in Nanaimo and figured what the hell go for a peek. Surprised the AME living in a motor home, big guy and pretty rough looking. Said he was “part owner” whatever that meant. Hanger looked as rough as guy did with the assortment of junk strewn about. Greezy old R985 beech with a couple of hills bros. hanging off the cowls. Reminded me of many a northern operator. Kind of sad to see another one drop off.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

-42 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:44 pm Drove by there once in Nanaimo and figured what the hell go for a peek. Surprised the AME living in a motor home, big guy and pretty rough looking. Said he was “part owner” whatever that meant. Hanger looked as rough as guy did with the assortment of junk strewn about. Greezy old R985 beech with a couple of hills bros. hanging off the cowls. Reminded me of many a northern operator. Kind of sad to see another one drop off.
Yep it’s happening cross country right now. I can’t wait to see licensing statistics when they’re released for 2022

Longtimer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Longtimer »

Return to “General Comments”