New info regarding expiry

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Ssauvage87
Rank 1
Rank 1

New info regarding expiry

Post by Ssauvage87 »

I had recently passed the initial online test and sent an email about my region choices.

In the automated reply email there seemed to be new info regarding the expiry of applications. See exerpt:

"Candidates will be notified by email if they are selected to move forward to the next stage of the selection process. Applications for candidates who are actively responding to assessments invitations will have no expiry date."

This seems to eliminate the 18/36 month expiry as long as you are still IN the pool, declining offers or postponing assessments etc.

And so the 36 month expiry/waiting period is only applicable if you don't get to the next step.

Just seemed like useful and new info that I wanted to share. Apologies if already been discussed.
---------- ADS -----------

kaye.boe
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: New info regarding expiry

Post by kaye.boe »

Ssauvage87 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:58 am I had recently passed the initial online test and sent an email about my region choices.

In the automated reply email there seemed to be new info regarding the expiry of applications. See exerpt:

"Candidates will be notified by email if they are selected to move forward to the next stage of the selection process. Applications for candidates who are actively responding to assessments invitations will have no expiry date."

This seems to eliminate the 18/36 month expiry as long as you are still IN the pool, declining offers or postponing assessments etc.

And so the 36 month expiry/waiting period is only applicable if you don't get to the next step.

Just seemed like useful and new info that I wanted to share. Apologies if already been discussed.
Interesting. I wonder if this applies to those of us already in the candidate pool too. 🤔

alphy89
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: New info regarding expiry

Post by alphy89 »

I hope so because I applied just before covid lockdowns 2020 and lost 2 of my "3 years" due to a hiring freeze. I'm now sitting at 'eligible for offer' stage but application slated to close this year

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”