Watch out Trudeau is coming for your job

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Prodriver
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Watch out Trudeau is coming for your job

Post by Prodriver »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:52 am
Mach1 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:04 pm But, go on. Keep supporting the only PM in the history of this nation to break the ethics laws, and he's done it multiple times, because you are afraid something might change.
Harper:
https://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/08/10/H ... ower-Final

Poilievre:
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/c ... 21743.html

Before you call me a Trudeau lover: I vote NDP.
Then you shouldn't be flying airplanes comrade! Come on, the NDP party is against the the Oil and Gas industry. The last time I checked, airplanes fly on cheap fuel and corporate profits, so I suggest you have a re-think on that, please smarten up as the rest of us want investment, lower taxes and a a right sized government and federal work force.
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by Prodriver on Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I need a time machine"
averageatbest
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by averageatbest »

Prodriver wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:08 pm Then you shouldn't be flying airplanes comrade! Come on the NDP party is against the the Oil and Gas industry and airplanes fly on cheap fuel and profits, so I suggest you have a re-think that, please smarten up as the rest of us want investment, lower taxes and a right sized goverment work force.
That is a stupid argument that is full of fallacies.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:30 pm I bet both Westjet and Air Canada declare bankruptcy as soon as the Conservatives allow United, Delta, American, and others to perform cabotage.

They will take the YVR YYC YYZ YUL traffic and leave the scraps for Canadians.

Owning the libs will never feel so good.

Its Canada thats the problem. A communist country which doesn’t believe in choice or free trade. Telecom, airlines or whatever. I’d bet US airlines would have zero issue allowing the teal and red into the states, in exchange for reciprocal rights — cause they know they would kick their ass. It’s Canada that won’t do it, and why we are stuck with shitty, arrogant service.

Open the skies.

I can’t wait. Let me know when it happens so I can fly a decent airline within Canada as well as outside, will you bobby boy?

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:30 pm I bet both Westjet and Air Canada declare bankruptcy as soon as the Conservatives allow United, Delta, American, and others to perform cabotage.

They will take the YVR YYC YYZ YUL traffic and leave the scraps for Canadians.

Owning the libs will never feel so good.
With the second largest landmass in the world combined with 40% population density, the stage is probably figured out by the Deltas, United et al on cabotage. Even the SouthWest, JetBlue, Spirit type operators would tread lightly no doubt. Just saying.

Mach1
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Mach1 »

Now that it is public news that Trudeau owes at least 2 of his elections to the nation he admires most, China, where are all the Trudeau apologists on this matter?

I'm going to knock this up a notch with my spice weasle. Bam!
tsgarp
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgarp »

Mach1 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:11 pm Now that it is public news that Trudeau owes at least 2 of his elections to the nation he admires most, China, where are all the Trudeau apologists on this matter?
Likely reading Mao’s little red book….

Return to “General Comments”