Cat 1 Where are you

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Locuste
Rank 0
Rank 0

Cat 1 Where are you

Post by Locuste »

Good afternoon

I passed my Medical 1 on the 5 june 2022, I didn't get any update, the only one was an automatic message informing me that my report was under review. It's due that I have only one kidney, to prevent that the 7 june I did complementary Urine Blood and echography of my kidney to prove that everything is going well, I lost my left kidney at 1 month so it's been 23 years lol. What else would you recommend I try to call at 8:00 without a second late to Quebec Office number? every time I tried I go to the info that all the unessential companies are closed due to the covid 19 really accurate in 2023...

My flight school start the 2 September 2023

Thank you for your help if you have any tips to recommend to me

PS I also send 3 emails in 6 months without a response.
---------- ADS -----------

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Cat 1 Where are you

Post by 7ECA »

Try this email, include all pertinent contact information including your licence/file number if you know it:

TC.PACCivilAviationMedicine-MedecineAviationCivile.TC@tc.gc.ca

It's for the Pacific Region medical folks, and they are abso-freakin'-lutely on the ball when it comes to responding quickly.

Locuste
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Cat 1 Where are you

Post by Locuste »

Good morning

Thank you i tried to also call them and send an email I hope to get an update, my director from my flight school chef pilote who has some contact at TC did also an escalation to them

Thank you

Return to “Flight Training”