3 in a month

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: 3 in a month

Post by JerryRig »

BE02 Driver wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:32 am It's amazing to me the cultural differences between Canada and the US on this and most topics.

Most of the people in Canada just line up and do what their told then defend their position to the death in the ultimate display of cognitive dissonance and call everyone around them that disagrees tin foil hat wearing etc, etc. Unions fail to protect their workers interest, refuse to challenge the status quo and people get fired. The fired become modern day lepers and are forced into compliance, hiding, or leave the country as a sort of political refugee. I guess that polite Canadian stereotype is on full display.

In the US, I've yet to fly with a vaccinated pilot at my airline. I'm not even sure they disagree with the vaccine, there is just a limit to being told what to do, and a mandatory "new" vaccine for employment is on the other side of that line. The unions fought for their employees, and won. The pilots I fly with don't care one way or another about your personal decisions regarding medical procedures, masking or basically anything else you do in your life. It's a very much, you do you, I'll do me attitude. Very refreshing.
Yes, is shameful being a Canadian these days.
---------- ADS -----------

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

BE02 Driver wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:32 am It's amazing to me the cultural differences between Canada and the US on this and most topics.

Most of the people in Canada just line up and do what their told then defend their position to the death in the ultimate display of cognitive dissonance and call everyone around them that disagrees tin foil hat wearing etc, etc. Unions fail to protect their workers interest, refuse to challenge the status quo and people get fired. The fired become modern day lepers and are forced into compliance, hiding, or leave the country as a sort of political refugee. I guess that polite Canadian stereotype is on full display.

In the US, I've yet to fly with a vaccinated pilot at my airline. I'm not even sure they disagree with the vaccine, there is just a limit to being told what to do, and a mandatory "new" vaccine for employment is on the other side of that line. The unions fought for their employees, and won. The pilots I fly with don't care one way or another about your personal decisions regarding medical procedures, masking or basically anything else you do in your life. It's a very much, you do you, I'll do me attitude. Very refreshing.
You are WRONG!
I have not seen a single, unsolicited you should get vaccinated post, it’s usually some type of response to jerryrig’s incessant posts about the yet to happen cull in the population!
He/She/They/It is figuratively screaming from the rooftops “I told so!” With every article he can find saying a pilot has had a heart attack.
I honestly can’t remember the last time anyone around me talked about or asked if or even mentioned the vaccines or the unvaccinated, nobody cares.
I am curious though, what airline did not require the pilots to be vaccinated? I thought vaccination was required in the US as well

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:29 am Yes, is shameful being a Canadian these days.
1.15 million US Covid deaths. Number 1 in the world. Canada is 24th. It’s shameful spouting bullshit like you do.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:37 pm
JerryRig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:29 am Yes, is shameful being a Canadian these days.
1.15 million US Covid deaths. Number 1 in the world. Canada is 24th. It’s shameful spouting bullshit like you do.
No connection to this thread, Aviatard, but just curious these days if the Liberal government has your full support still, as you’ve expressed many times in the past.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Corrected to say covid vaccination and incorrect hospital protocol. Pay attention. Don’t be a aviatard. Remdisimer and intubation is what killed those with the chyna flu. If you’ve been listening what I’ve told you, you’d be a lot better informed. Aviatard, this is getting old. If you won’t pay attention in class, please make room for someone who wants to learn.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

rookiepilot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 pm
No connection to this thread, Aviatard, but just curious these days if the Liberal government has your full support still, as you’ve expressed many times in the past.
I don’t understand the question, because if you were in last semesters class, you would have known that your lead liberal is a major shareholder in the experimental gene therapy technology and has gotten very rich off of your demise. The Consevatives on the other hand did nothing to stop the scamdemic, so are actually accomplices.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:42 pm
rookiepilot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 pm

I don’t understand the question, because if you were in last semesters class, you would have known that your lead liberal is a major shareholder in the experimental gene therapy technology and has gotten very rich off of your demise. The Consevatives on the other hand did nothing to stop the scamdemic, so are actually accomplices.
“My” lead Liberal? I think not.

What do you say, Aviatard? (And all Liberal supporters).

Are we good with blatant foreign interference in our elections? Payoffs?

Don’t be shy.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

rookiepilot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 pm No connection to this thread, Aviatard, but just curious these days if the Liberal government has your full support still, as you’ve expressed many times in the past.
You made this up. I have never expressed support for any party. Pointing out conservative bullshit is not the same thing.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Aviatard wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:45 pm
rookiepilot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 pm No connection to this thread, Aviatard, but just curious these days if the Liberal government has your full support still, as you’ve expressed many times in the past.
You made this up. I have never expressed support for any party. Pointing out conservative bullshit is not the same thing.
It sure is when it’s 100% one sided.

Your party has been in power 8 years. The division and crashing living standards are shocking. Borderline scary.

Now third world type payoffs and corruption appear that would make the Americans blush.

The silence now speaks volumes from an active political critic. Its a tacit endorsement of everything going on in the Liberal Party.

Own it.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Meanwhile, the airhead regulators still can figure out, or won’t admit, that it’s the jab causing these cardiovascular events.

https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/can ... of-pilots/

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:04 pm Meanwhile, the airhead regulators still can figure out, or won’t admit, that it’s the jab causing these cardiovascular events.

You’re a disgusting piece of s@#t, do you have any proof of this being related to the vaccine, or that the pilot who died was vaccinated.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

cdnavater wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:19 pm
JerryRig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:04 pm Meanwhile, the airhead regulators still can figure out, or won’t admit, that it’s the jab causing these cardiovascular events.

You’re a disgusting piece of s@#t, do you have any proof of this being related to the vaccine, or that the pilot who died was vaccinated.
We’ve known soon after the rollout of the vax that severe adverse reactions were happening. Pfizer knew it too but they let it go. It’s all in the 3 month test report. Would you like me to post it again, or can you find it in the 3 other threads I posted in a year ago?

Your governments, doctors, favorite news channels, and company executives were all lying to you. Sorry.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

The pilots I fly with don't care one way or another about your personal decisions regarding medical procedures, masking or basically anything else you do in your life. It's a very much, you do you, I'll do me attitude. Very refreshing.
Not a care in the world about personal health would fit their awful eating habit (In the States) :bear:

Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Arnie Pye »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:02 pm

We’ve known soon after the rollout of the vax that severe adverse reactions were happening. Pfizer knew it too but they let it go. It’s all in the 3 month test report. Would you like me to post it again, or can you find it in the 3 other threads I posted in a year ago?

Your governments, doctors, favorite news channels, and company executives were all lying to you. Sorry.
Please post this individual's autopsy results and his/her medical history so that we can all see what you see so clearly.

I'm not sure how someone has an incapacitation event in another country and that he or she has an autopsy (very few people actually have one after death) and that it would be released to the public along with his or her entire medical history showing his vaccination status such that JerryRig could make a conclusion on the cause of death.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:02 pm

Not a single indication in that report relating to vaccines. You’re lying to us.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

When there is a collusion to reduce the population due to an unfounded satanic belief that there are too many people on the planet creating a (false) crisis of excess carbon induced climate change, they will stop at nothing short of massive non-compliance to achieve that goal. Bill gates stated this in a ted talk, prince (now king) Charles is also on record stating this disgusting idea.

Why would they admit they (the entitled elite) are the guilty ones and allow evidence such as autopsies to incriminate themselves?

This is the core of the issue. You are the carbon they want to reduce.

Sorry to break it to you, I know it’s a hard pill to swallow. Don’t shoot the messenger.

JR

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:18 am When there is a collusion to reduce the population due to an unfounded satanic belief that there are too many people on the planet creating a (false) crisis of excess carbon induced climate change, they will stop at nothing short of massive non-compliance to achieve that goal. Bill gates stated this in a ted talk, prince (now king) Charles is also on record stating this disgusting idea.

Why would they admit they (the entitled elite) are the guilty ones and allow evidence such as autopsies to incriminate themselves?

This is the core of the issue. You are the carbon they want to reduce.

Sorry to break it to you, I know it’s a hard pill to swallow. Don’t shoot the messenger.

JR
Speaking about pills, go take your meds you need it.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

It just gets better for the Lib—-s…..

https://globalnews.ca/news/9570437/libe ... s-sources/

Of course they admire all this….

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

rookiepilot wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:42 pm

Yes the Lieberals are as rotten as they get but I’ve always wondered what happened to the 2 Michaels. They haven’t been seen or heard since they got released. I would have thought they would have done an interview. My guess is the Libs and ChiComs told them to zip it or else.

Let’s Go Brandon
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

rookiepilot wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:42 pm

This is also a distraction to take the heat of the covid criminal manoeuvring that was brought to light. Never let them forget.

Return to “Covid”