3 in a month

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

3 in a month

Post by JerryRig »

I wonder what could be causing this 🤔💉

United Airlines Flight 2007 GUA-ORD from Guatemala to Chicago diverted on March.11, 2023 due to "incapacitated pilot" who had chest pains - now 3rd pilot incident this month

https://makismd.substack.com/p/united-a ... medium=web
---------- ADS -----------

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: 3 in a month

Post by rando »

I think eating shit food, lack of exercise and excessive alcohol top the charts for increased chance of a heart attack. But there's no vaccine for that, just have to change your lifestyle.

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:44 am I wonder what could be causing this 🤔💉

United Airlines Flight 2007 GUA-ORD from Guatemala to Chicago diverted on March.11, 2023 due to "incapacitated pilot" who had chest pains - now 3rd pilot incident this month

https://makismd.substack.com/p/united-a ... medium=web
Do you have an app on your phone that sends you priority messages whenever a pilot becomes incapacitated? :) North America has some of the fattest pilots and I'm one of those boys that could shed about 40 lbs. I don't think it's a conspiracy here, bud. Just unhealthy lifestyle.

Last edited by RoAF-Mig21 on Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by porcsord »

I'm just amazed that jerryrig has access to all these peoples medical files so that he can make informed, unbiased and accurate diagnosis on their conditions.

Oh wait.

He doesn't.

Are you going to start bringing out the memes to defend your point or are you going to try the big boy method and attempt facts, logic and reason? I could use my daily dose of Dunning–Kruger. If you want to claim you're not susceptible to dunning Kruger, please post your name and your medical license publicly.

And remember, the burden of proof is on you as you are the one making the claim.

Have fun!

PS

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Aeromedical Institute in Oklahoma City studied in-flight medical incapacitations and impairments in U.S. airline pilots from 1993 through 1998. It defined in-flight medical incapacitation as a condition in which a flight crewmember was unable to perform any flight duties and impairment as a condition in which a crewmember could perform limited flight duties such as reading checklists and making radio calls even though performance may have been degraded.

It found 39 incapacitations and 11 impairments aboard 47 aircraft over this six-year period with serious impacts on flight safety in seven flights, of which two resulted in non-fatal accidents The average age was 47 years for incapacitations and 43.3 for impairments with respective in-flight event rates of 0.045 per 100,000 flying hours and 0.013 per 100,000 flying hours.

So apparently this has been going on for quite a while.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:00 pm The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Aeromedical Institute in Oklahoma City studied in-flight medical incapacitations and impairments in U.S. airline pilots from 1993 through 1998. It defined in-flight medical incapacitation as a condition in which a flight crewmember was unable to perform any flight duties and impairment as a condition in which a crewmember could perform limited flight duties such as reading checklists and making radio calls even though performance may have been degraded.

It found 39 incapacitations and 11 impairments aboard 47 aircraft over this six-year period with serious impacts on flight safety in seven flights, of which two resulted in non-fatal accidents The average age was 47 years for incapacitations and 43.3 for impairments with respective in-flight event rates of 0.045 per 100,000 flying hours and 0.013 per 100,000 flying hours.

So apparently this has been going on for quite a while.
Ok, now reframe into 2 time periods: events that happened prior to Jan 2021, and compare that to events that have happened between Jan 2021 and now.
I expect you to see a relative large spike now.

game, set, play!

Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Arnie Pye »

What exactly is your end game?

Are you trying to get the clear majority of pilots (and the general public) to unvaccinated ourselves?

Are you trying to spread fear that airlines are suddenly unsafe and therefore air travel should grind to a halt?

Are you working on a Masters of Data Analysis?

Is it a little schadenfreude because you think we are all going to die and only you will be left to repopulate the earth?

I don't get why you're spending so much time on this. Move on. The rest of the world has (and we aren't all dead yet)

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Arnie Pye wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:35 pm What exactly is your end game?

Are you trying to get the clear majority of pilots (and the general public) to unvaccinated ourselves?

Are you trying to spread fear that airlines are suddenly unsafe and therefore air travel should grind to a halt?

Is it a little schadenfreude because you think we are all going to die and only you will be left to repopulate the earth?

I don't get why you're spending so much time on this. Move on. The rest of the world has (and we aren't all dead yet)
I had been ringing the fraud bell from the beginning, once I figured out the long game of the bad players. I pleaded with my colleagues to play it smart and not to fall for the lie. Instead I got blasted, insulted, and disrespected for looking out for their wellbeing as well as the safety of the flying public.

The damage is done for the most part. Now I play a game of "I told you so" for the nay-sayers, while discouraging the uptake of any more boosters, which increases the risk of health issues and death exponentially.

For those of you who have or are just now realizing you got had, I'm sorry you did. It is now up to you to ensure they don't EVER try this again, and they will because the truth is, covid was a test of your compliance for what they have planned next. Stand Together.

JR

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:38 pm
Arnie Pye wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:35 pm What exactly is your end game?

I had been ringing the fraud bell from the beginning, once I figured out the long game of the bad players. I pleaded with my colleagues to play it smart and not to fall for the lie. Instead I got blasted, insulted, and disrespected for looking out for their wellbeing as well as the safety of the flying public.

The damage is done for the most part. Now I play a game of "I told you so" for the nay-sayers, while discouraging the uptake of any more boosters, which increases the risk of health issues and death exponentially.

For those of you who have or are just now realizing you got had, I'm sorry you did. It is now up to you to ensure they don't EVER try this again, and they will because the truth is, covid was a test of your compliance for what they have planned next. Stand Together.

JR
Are you allowed to tell me if Elvis is still alive?

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:38 pm the truth is, covid was a test of your compliance for what they have planned next.
This is the give-away. Whatever it is, it's always a test for next time.

Of course that "truth" only reveals itself after the other "truths" fail to occur when they were supposed to.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

Who are “they” Jerry? Are they in the room with you now? Can you see them?

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:08 am Who are “they” Jerry? Are they in the room with you now? Can you see them?
They’re everywhere, Aviatard. I see dead 💀 people. 🙄

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Oh look, another one. Did I mention this one yet?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Cairo.html

Maybe I should just get mean if that will stop people from taking the 💉
68B6BE5F-6AE9-4D95-AAC0-CD1DF5CF82CE.jpeg
68B6BE5F-6AE9-4D95-AAC0-CD1DF5CF82CE.jpeg (44.5 KiB) Viewed 1618 times

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

JerryRig wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:32 am Oh look, another one. Did I mention this one yet?

Same thing happens when you’re looney tunes too!
4 vaccinations, no ill effects, if I have a heart attack, it’s due to my sedentary lifestyle and “see”food diet

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

cdnavater wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:13 am
JerryRig wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:32 am Oh look, another one. Did I mention this one yet?

4 vaccinations, no ill effects, if I have a heart attack, it’s due to my sedentary lifestyle and “see”food diet
There's 6 chambers, one bullet. you've used 4, what do you do?

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

JerryRig wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:00 am
cdnavater wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:13 am

There's 6 chambers, one bullet. you've used 4, what do you do?
Ummmm….. so you’re saying I have a 50/50 “shot” at it, I say pull the trigger, god hates a coward

Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Arnie Pye »

[quote=JerryRig post_id=1244802 time=1678775903 user_id=12470

JR
[/quote]

Maybe the real test was not to see how compliant "we" are, but to find out how uncompliant some people are.

If I were some super secret government agency out to control the world with Jewish space lasers and vaccines, I wouldn't be the least bit concerned about those who were compliant and took the vaccine. I'd be keeping a very close eye on those shouting from the rooftops about the big conspiracy and how someone is out to get you.

Do you have any stats on how many anti-vaxx people have had mysterious car accidents? Before you go out and get some milk next time, check the bushes next to your house and maybe have a quick peek at your brake lines.

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

Arnie Pye wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:55 am [quote=JerryRig post_id=1244802 time=1678775903 user_id=12470

JR
Maybe the real test was not to see how compliant "we" are, but to find out how uncompliant some people are.

If I were some super secret government agency out to control the world with Jewish space lasers and vaccines, I wouldn't be the least bit concerned about those who were compliant and took the vaccine. I'd be keeping a very close eye on those shouting from the rooftops about the big conspiracy and how someone is out to get you.

Do you have any stats on how many anti-vaxx people have had mysterious car accidents? Before you go out and get some milk next time, check the bushes next to your house and maybe have a quick peek at your brake lines.
[/quote]
:lol:

BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by BE02 Driver »

It's amazing to me the cultural differences between Canada and the US on this and most topics.

Most of the people in Canada just line up and do what their told then defend their position to the death in the ultimate display of cognitive dissonance and call everyone around them that disagrees tin foil hat wearing etc, etc. Unions fail to protect their workers interest, refuse to challenge the status quo and people get fired. The fired become modern day lepers and are forced into compliance, hiding, or leave the country as a sort of political refugee. I guess that polite Canadian stereotype is on full display.

In the US, I've yet to fly with a vaccinated pilot at my airline. I'm not even sure they disagree with the vaccine, there is just a limit to being told what to do, and a mandatory "new" vaccine for employment is on the other side of that line. The unions fought for their employees, and won. The pilots I fly with don't care one way or another about your personal decisions regarding medical procedures, masking or basically anything else you do in your life. It's a very much, you do you, I'll do me attitude. Very refreshing.

No Smoke, No Fire
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by No Smoke, No Fire »

BE02 Driver wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:32 am It's amazing to me the cultural differences between Canada and the US on this and most topics.

The pilots I fly with don't care one way or another about your personal decisions regarding medical procedures, masking or basically anything else you do in your life. It's a very much, you do you, I'll do me attitude. Very refreshing.
Yet you feel compelled to ask each pilot you’ve flown their vaccination status? Curious.

Return to “Covid”