How much convincing do you need???

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

How much convincing do you need???

Post by JerryRig »

Here, we have the FAA admitting on a pilots medical approval, that the quack-scene maybe connected to myocarditis. The narrative is breaking,
FBA4AA6E-B25C-4A99-93A7-27CA786262C3.jpeg
FBA4AA6E-B25C-4A99-93A7-27CA786262C3.jpeg (111.16 KiB) Viewed 1650 times
---------- ADS -----------

No Smoke, No Fire
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: How much convincing do you need???

Post by No Smoke, No Fire »

Let’s dig down a little bit…

Myocarditis has been a known possible side effect with vaccinations for many decades, for example: smallpox vaccination. Personally I’d prefer treatable myocarditis than smallpox, just my personal preference I guess…

The current observable rate of myocarditis in covid vaccinations is 1 in 100,000. Are you saying you’re in favour of pulling hundreds of thousands of pilot medicals over a handful of myocarditis cases? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I understood part of your schtick as being against government over-reach, but here you’re advocating that everyone should now be grounded over a tiny number of cases within a much larger population?

I would’ve thought you cared more about your fellow pilots. But wait, are you even a pilot in the first place? Or some teenager who can f*ck off back to Reddit and argue with other teenagers while the grownups have careers to pursue and families to feed…

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

So, one pilot who experienced a 1:100,000 chance event, posted his/her letter to reinstate their license, presumably on some quack conspiracy website, this is evidence!
It is evidence, of your continued down slide into mental emergency.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

The pilot recovered, and had their medical reinstated. Most recover from vaccine-induced myocarditis without any medical intervention, usually in less than a month. As others mentioned above, the odds of vaccine-induced myocarditis are incredibly small to begin with.

The FAA says they're fit to fly. So what's the problem? This is a nothing burger.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by dialdriver »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:00 pm Here, we have the FAA admitting on a pilots medical approval, that the quack-scene maybe connected to myocarditis. The narrative is breaking,

FBA4AA6E-B25C-4A99-93A7-27CA786262C3.jpeg
I'm convinced you're an idiot.

J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

I'm not going to delve into this debate, other than to say that heart damage is most certainly a something burger. I don't wish harm on anyone, and I hope people experiencing these side effects make full recoveries, but myocarditis and pericarditis can be very serious, with potential life-altering implications. Although that individual got their medical back, there's a chance they will be impacted for life.

All jokes aside, if you're experiencing symptoms, any symptoms at all, please seek medical attention. Regardless of the impact on your medical certificate or the recent stigma surrounding this issue. Don't ignore any symptom, not even the faintest. I know of too many children losing a parent because of neglected health issues.

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 51314/full
“Background: This study aimed to compare the incidence of myocarditis in COVID-19 vaccines and in severe acute respiratory syndrome-coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection groups.

Methods: Electronic databases (MEDLINE, Scopus, Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials, Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, and the WHO Global Literature on Coronavirus Disease) and trial registries were searched up to May 2022, for randomized controlled trials and observational cohort studies reporting the risk of myocarditis associated with the COVID-19 vaccines and the risk associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. We estimated the effect of COVID-19 infection and vaccines on rates of myocarditis by random-effects meta-analyses using the generic inverse variance method. Meta-regression analyses were conducted to assess the effect of sex and age on the incidence of myocarditis.

Results: We identified 22 eligible studies consisting of 55.5 million vaccinated cohorts and 2.5 million in the infection cohort. The median age was 49 years (interquartile range (IQR): 38–56), and 49% (IQR: 43 to 52%) were men. Of patients diagnosed with myocarditis (in both vaccination and COVID-19 cohort) 1.07% were hospitalized and 0.015% died. The relative risk (RR) for myocarditis was more than seven times higher in the infection group than in the vaccination group [RR: 15 (95% CI: 11.09–19.81, infection group] and RR: 2 (95% CI: 1.44-2.65, vaccine group). Of patients who developed myocarditis after receiving the vaccine or having the infection, 61% (IQR: 39–87%) were men. Meta-regression analysis indicated that men and younger populations had a higher risk of myocarditis. A slow decline in the rates of myocarditis was observed as a function of time from vaccination. The risk of bias was low.

I’m far more worried about unvaccinated pilots up front than vaccinated

J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

cdnavater wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:17 am I'm far more worried about unvaccinated pilots upfront than vaccinated
I'm not sure if this was directed at my comment or not. However, I never mentioned anything about a person's vaccination status. A person's health and lifestyle choice is not my concern; however, discounting or trivializing a severe health condition does concern me. I find it astonishing that we went from "one death is too many" to "meh, sounds like a nothing burger." IMHO, that's insensitive and dangerous territory. Pilots are notoriously neglectful at disclosing health information to their doctors, which could jeopardize their medicals. I've known plenty of pilots who lost their medicals, but only after a condition became too symptomatic to ignore. A heart condition isn't something you want to become "symptomatic." Heart disease is called the silent killer for a reason.

To be clear, I'm not here defending any side of this argument. I come here for a laugh, like watching monkeys throw shit at each other. I'm still laughing at the "Jewish space lasers" comment. I know this is the last arena I'll convince anyone of anything, nor do I need to change anyone's mind. This forum isn't reality. Far from it, I've yet to meet someone with the courage you guys possess here. Regardless, let's not lose all of our humanity in these little bubbles because they will eventually seep into your real life.

It's time we move on, admit our mistakes and forgive one another. Or, hang out here and continue throwing shit; I can always use a good laugh. "Jewish Space Lasers" :lol:

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

cdnavater wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:03 am So, one pilot who experienced a 1:100,000 chance event, posted his/her letter to reinstate their license, presumably on some quack conspiracy website, this is evidence!
It is evidence, of your continued down slide into mental emergency.
It is more than 1-100k.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

cdnavater wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:17 am
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 51314/full
“Background: This study aimed to compare the incidence of myocarditis in COVID-19 vaccines and in severe acute respiratory syndrome-coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection groups.

Methods: Electronic databases (MEDLINE, Scopus, Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials, Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, and the WHO Global Literature on Coronavirus Disease) and trial registries were searched up to May 2022, for randomized controlled trials and observational cohort studies reporting the risk of myocarditis associated with the COVID-19 vaccines and the risk associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. We estimated the effect of COVID-19 infection and vaccines on rates of myocarditis by random-effects meta-analyses using the generic inverse variance method. Meta-regression analyses were conducted to assess the effect of sex and age on the incidence of myocarditis.

Results: We identified 22 eligible studies consisting of 55.5 million vaccinated cohorts and 2.5 million in the infection cohort. The median age was 49 years (interquartile range (IQR): 38–56), and 49% (IQR: 43 to 52%) were men. Of patients diagnosed with myocarditis (in both vaccination and COVID-19 cohort) 1.07% were hospitalized and 0.015% died. The relative risk (RR) for myocarditis was more than seven times higher in the infection group than in the vaccination group [RR: 15 (95% CI: 11.09–19.81, infection group] and RR: 2 (95% CI: 1.44-2.65, vaccine group). Of patients who developed myocarditis after receiving the vaccine or having the infection, 61% (IQR: 39–87%) were men. Meta-regression analysis indicated that men and younger populations had a higher risk of myocarditis. A slow decline in the rates of myocarditis was observed as a function of time from vaccination. The risk of bias was low.

I’m far more worried about unvaccinated pilots up front than vaccinated
What’s so dangerous about unvaccinated pilots? The vaccines don’t prevent you from catching or spreading the Covid. I have not had a “vaccine” in 18 months. Am I still considered “vaccinated”?

Let’s Go Brandon
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

“Vaccine induced myocarditis”
From the FAA

Read that again. My idiocy has nothing to do with this finding. :roll:

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

J Roc wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:20 am
cdnavater wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:17 am I'm far more worried about unvaccinated pilots upfront than vaccinated
I'm not sure if this was directed at my comment or not. However, I never mentioned anything about a person's vaccination status. A person's health and lifestyle choice is not my concern; however, discounting or trivializing a severe health condition does concern me. I find it astonishing that we went from "one death is too many" to "meh, sounds like a nothing burger." IMHO, that's insensitive and dangerous territory. Pilots are notoriously neglectful at disclosing health information to their doctors, which could jeopardize their medicals. I've known plenty of pilots who lost their medicals, but only after a condition became too symptomatic to ignore. A heart condition isn't something you want to become "symptomatic." Heart disease is called the silent killer for a reason.

To be clear, I'm not here defending any side of this argument. I come here for a laugh, like watching monkeys throw shit at each other. I'm still laughing at the "Jewish space lasers" comment. I know this is the last arena I'll convince anyone of anything, nor do I need to change anyone's mind. This forum isn't reality. Far from it, I've yet to meet someone with the courage you guys possess here. Regardless, let's not lose all of our humanity in these little bubbles because they will eventually seep into your real life.

It's time we move on, admit our mistakes and forgive one another. Or, hang out here and continue throwing shit; I can always use a good laugh. "Jewish Space Lasers" :lol:
Was not directed at you, it’s always directed at JerryRig.

I not actually worried about unvaccinated pilots, it was more to point out that an infection of Covid is more likely to cause myocarditis.
Now, they need a study about having been vaccinated and also infection, I wonder what my odds are, having both?

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:21 am “Vaccine induced myocarditis”
From the FAA

I like how you left out “possible”, you’ve decided as an extremely experienced and highly decorated medical professional that it was in fact “vaccine induced”

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

cdnavater wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:16 am

I not actually worried about unvaccinated pilots, it was more to point out that an infection of Covid is more likely to cause myocarditis.
Now, they need a study about having been vaccinated and also infection, I wonder what my odds are, having both?
Canavater, please provide the evidence covid itself causes significant myocarditis. I would call your claim conjecture. I know many institutions have lied or deceived you about the numbers, but the fact is there was never and statistical evidence to back your claim.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

This is now on the public record, and can be extended worldwide.

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/ ... igilantFox

DA11D3D2-3E73-4987-BB61-75883DDD42A9.jpeg
DA11D3D2-3E73-4987-BB61-75883DDD42A9.jpeg (48.35 KiB) Viewed 1172 times

xTally
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by xTally »

I'm pretty sure the rate is far higher than 1 in 100000. It is also appears to be age stratified but this might be confounded by the likelihood that we are not tying myocarditis and cardiac events in the elderly to vaccine (because we assume age is responsible). The best research on the VAERS under reporting factor shows anywhere from 20 to 40x. The Thai and swiss studies show significant myocarditis as well as 'silent' subclinical myocarditis issues. CDC and FDA documents showed about a year ago an incidence of 1 in 20000 (this is likely a gross underestimate). Current independent analysis shows a likely rate of 1 in 800 to 1 in 2000. Interestingly the higher rate holds true at my company. To note: the AstraZeneca vaccines were discontinued for a clotting rate of 1 in 50000. Also the mRNA vaccines have been withdrawn in numerous countries for males below the age of 40 for the significant myocarditis signal.

Systematically, the vaccine has been shown to distribute to all tissues of the body. It has also been shown the spike protein is produced far longer than was advertised. The dose and targeting of the vaccine cannot be controlled due to the biodistribution and pseudouridination of the mRNA. Systematically, vaccine induced spike protein has been shown to cause inflammation, clotting cascades, disrupt heart pericytes and to be cytotoxic (damaging to cells). Immunologically all transfected cells are destroyed by cytotoxic t-cells meaning that transfected heart cells will be destroyed by the immune response. Billions of lipid nanoparticles are injected per dose. Current math shows for example that only 50000 particles are needed to cause an embolism if transfection occurs in bolus.

Note that typically 25 percent of all clinical (diagnosed, hospitalized) myocarditis will lead to heart failure. The risk is significant.

So quickly we can sum up... There is a systematic and well reasoned mechanism of action that explains how vaccine induced myocarditis occurs as well as other vaccine injuries. There are studies showing spike protein to be cytotoxic. There is overwhelming evidence and statistics from non biased independent researchers to back up this information.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

At this point if you still think "the vaccine" is safe, you are propagandized to an extraordinary level. The sad thing is you've been propagandized to hate people who are asking really important questions - and look where this has lead us. The only saving grace I think is that in general the vaccine manufacturers had difficulty mass producing the vaccine. This means that due to the manufacturing and storing processes it's very likely that most people did not receive a very viable dose. For example, the European Medical Agency had to reduce their purity test from 70 percent viable mRNA to 50 percent to allow for approval. Also, the variation of size of dose from Pfizer's 30 mcg to Moderna's 100 mcg is also a strong piece of evidence this is the case. However evidence suggests that continuous repeated injection with mRNA products is pretty much real life Russian Roulette. I

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:43 am
cdnavater wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:16 am

Canavater, please provide the evidence covid itself causes significant myocarditis. I would call your claim conjecture. I know many institutions have lied or deceived you about the numbers, but the fact is there was never and statistical evidence to back your claim.
Ok, so let me get this straight, reputable institutions lie but your fringe sites are telling the truth.

This is who published the study, clearly they have a good reputation in the science community. Can you provide a source that the population at large considers reputable?

Mission
Frontiers is the 3rd most-cited and 6th largest research publisher and open science platform.

Our research journals are community-driven and peer-reviewed by editorial boards of over 202,000 top researchers. Featuring pioneering technology, artificial intelligence, and rigorous quality standards, our research articles have been viewed more than 1.9 billion times, reflecting the power of open research

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

cdnavater wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:06 am Our research journals are community-driven and peer-reviewed by editorial boards of over 202,000 top researchers. Featuring pioneering technology, artificial intelligence, and rigorous quality standards, our research articles have been viewed more than 1.9 billion times, reflecting the power of open research
Turns out they had colluded and were wrong. Many of these had been withdrawn. Try to keep up please.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

The depopulation agenda has been around for a while, and when viewed from that perspective, everything makes sense.
Deagel is a military contractor that had published a forecasted population by country for 2025 starting back in 2015.
Go ahead and compare 2025 to 2017, for example.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200625204 ... ecast.aspx
Deagle.jpeg
Deagle.jpeg (187.3 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
Also check out the Georgian Guide Stones that were recently blown up (to hide their intent? weird).
"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." :shock:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

cdnavater wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:20 am
JerryRig wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:21 am “Vaccine induced myocarditis”
From the FAA

I like how you left out “possible”, you’ve decided as an extremely experienced and highly decorated medical professional that it was in fact “vaccine induced”
Ok, "possible". Happy? It doesn't change the FAA recognition of the phenomenon. Honestly cdnavater, get a grip.

Return to “Covid”