MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an entire population becomes MENTALLY ILL

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an entire population becomes MENTALLY ILL

Post by JerryRig »

---------- ADS -----------

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an entire population becomes MENTALLY ILL

Post by JerryRig »

The who what when where & why

https://plandemicseries.com/

Pacqing
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pacqing »

Give it a rest man, you're not going to save the world on AVCANADA.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Pacqing wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:46 pm Give it a rest man, you're not going to save the world on AVCANADA.
Obviously not 🙄
But perhaps there are some who are interested. You can go back to your video games. There’s nothing here for you.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

You stole my link...😉

Pacqing
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pacqing »

Back tomy video games? Let me see I started in the west coast 1969 then went North for 14 years, Provincial and Federal Air service after that for 20 years then Overseas and aquired a EASA licence. Seems to me you live in you parents basement and dream of flying.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Pacqing wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:32 pm Back tomy video games? Let me see I started in the west coast 1969 then went North for 14 years, Provincial and Federal Air service after that for 20 years then Overseas and aquired a EASA licence. Seems to me you live in you parents basement and dream of flying.
Let me guess, you now work for TC, because they seem to be the last ones pushing the narrative...

Pacqing
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pacqing »

So you DO live with your parents. Have you ever saw someone in a crowd or alone and for some bizarre reason you decide you don't like them.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Pacqing wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:57 am So you DO live with your parents. Have you ever saw someone in a crowd or alone and for some bizarre reason you decide you don't like them.
What if I told you both my parents died from the clot shot? Would you find deep within your soul some sort of empathy and understanding for those who have been injured for life, or had someone close to them suffer a fatality due to the same?

Asking for a friend.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:11 pm
What if I told you both my parents died from the clot shot?
Did they? I note that you posed this as a hypothetical question and not a statement.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:18 am
Did they? I note that you posed this as a hypothetical question and not a statement.
Does it matter?

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:45 am
Does it matter?
Are you seriously asking whether telling the truth matters? That explains most of your posts then. Yes Jerry, truth matters so maybe quit with the bullshit.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:34 am

Does it matter?
Are you seriously asking whether telling the truth matters? That explains most of your posts then. Yes Jerry, truth matters so maybe quit with the bullshit.
You stated you believe that the question I asked was hypothetical. If you think that it is, what does truth have to do with the question....it presumed hypothetical. I never said it was truth or not. You seem to have some issues, Aviatard. Consider getting some help.

I have to wonder, if you have such solid position on your opinion on this sub-thread, why do you get so defensive when evidence is presented to your contrary. I suspect you have doubts, and are now insecure.

Let me suggest to you that the best way to deal with this is to admit to yourself that you were lied to. There is no shame in that, because we all were. You were scared, and that was by design. The best way to move forward is to be humble, you are not alone. We are more understanding than you think. I suspect you will find support among us by showing that you are human and got fooled into making a mistake, OR had to make a hard choice for the betterment of your family. THEY did this to us. You are among friends. BUT you aren't helping yourself by bringing others down, that's not how this works.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:23 pm

Does it matter?
what does truth have to do with the question....it presumed hypothetical.
Right. So your parents didn’t die from getting a vaccine and this was just more of your lies. That tracks.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Aviatard wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:42 am
JerryRig wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:23 pm
what does truth have to do with the question....it presumed hypothetical.
Right. So your parents didn’t die from getting a vaccine and this was just more of your lies. That tracks.
Forget JerryRig for a second then if you can. I do believe that truth does matter very much. That why this whole thing is a so troubling.

My mother didn't die but had a mild heart attack and was in the hospital for a week from the shot.

The wife of someone pretty close to me had a blood clot and it wouldn't be inaccurate to say she almost died.

Two others I know partially paralyzed due to clots. Recovered after months of physio.

Do you have any sympathy for me or those people? Or do you just want to take things away from me if I choose differently than you? How many shots will be acceptable to force on me? Just the two? Or do I have to get boosters too? If so, how many? Ontario is up to 5 I think. I honestly want to know your opinion.

Big Pistons Forever
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Big Pistons Forever »

I think that virtually all of the evidence to date shows that the COVID vaccine was a net positive. By that I many more people who were fully vaccinated had no significant adverse health outcome including those who got COVID after getting vaccinated, than those who did not get the COVID vaccine and then got sick with COVID.

There are no absolutes in public health. Not getting vaccinated avoids the potential risk of an adverse reaction but increases the risk that getting COVID will make you so sick you need hospital care and possible death.

So how to make the choice ? Personally I looked at a wide range of data before getting the first 2 shots, data both for and against getting vaccinated. I found that the overwhelming consensus was the vaccine was safe and effective. The anti COVID vaccine information that I found invariably had obvious methodological errors, was incomplete, and/or made by people who did not have enough of science background to be credible, And yes I have a University Biology Science degree.

I honestly tried to see the anti-vaccine side of the story but it just was not there.

So Jerry how much research have you actually done on the efficacy of the vaccine ? I challenge you to review all the data not just the anti-vax reports.
Will it change your mind ? I have no idea, but it would sure make your posts more credible.....

Return to “Covid”