Medical Processing Fee

Read and post topics related to aviation medicals, health and fitness in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Adiabatic
Rank 3
Rank 3

Medical Processing Fee

Post by Adiabatic »

I cant seem to find info on this.

I have a new type rating and I haven't seen an invoice for a medical processing fee invoice for a long time. My last type rating, they wanted my money before I got the sticker. So I paid them and got the sticker.
I can log in to the invoice website for Transport, but without an invoice number I can't tell if I owe anything....
Is this still a thing? Can some of the fees be waived or is it included in the medical now?
I logged into the General Aviation Services site, no info there either.

Thx
---------- ADS -----------

dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Medical Processing Fee

Post by dialdriver »

Adiabatic wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:40 pm I cant seem to find info on this.

I have a new type rating and I haven't seen an invoice for a medical processing fee invoice for a long time. My last type rating, they wanted my money before I got the sticker. So I paid them and got the sticker.
I can log in to the invoice website for Transport, but without an invoice number I can't tell if I owe anything....
Is this still a thing? Can some of the fees be waived or is it included in the medical now?
I logged into the General Aviation Services site, no info there either.

Thx
I never got billed the medical fee for about 8 years. I didn't ask any questions...
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Health & Fitness”