Rank 5

Ignore this post.

Post by CanadaAir »

Edit:

Ignore this post.
This topic went off; 2nd attempt at original post following link

viewtopic.php?t=189670
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by CanadaAir on Mon May 08, 2023 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
accountant
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Picture of the Day - Add your caption

Post by accountant »

CanadaAir wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:40 pm ,,.png

Today was impressive
Really?

Just looks like a rich guy in a suit, looking at a bunch of rich guys in other suits.

Yowdriver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Yowdriver »

:?:
accountant wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:31 pm

Today was impressive
Really?

Just looks like a rich guy in a suit, looking at a bunch of rich guys in other suits.

Hey! There he comes again “accountant” trolling yet another post.

You’re gonna make history of being the most hated person on avcanada! Keep up the good work! No one takes you seriously anyways. What a sad life you live :smt040 toodles

accountant
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by accountant »

Yowdriver wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:37 pm :?:

Today was impressive
Really?

Hey! There he comes again “accountant” trolling yet another post.

You’re gonna made history of being the most hated person on avcanada! Keep up the good work! No one takes you seriously anyways. What a sad life you live :smt040 toodles
If I'm the most hated person on avcanada it means I'm showing how tone deaf pilots are. Don't like what I have to say? The truth hurts.

How much is strike pay? $50 a week? That's sure going to pay for your cottages, RV's, ATVs and more won't it?

digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by digits_ »

Today was impressive
Why was the CEO there? Some mind games to try and get people to settle down? Or were the pilots there *because* the CEO was expected to be there?

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship
accountant
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by accountant »

digits_ wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:39 pm

Today was impressive
Why was the CEO there? Some mind games to try and get people to settle down? Or were the pilots there *because* the CEO was expected to be there?
He was checking out the quality of the overpaid pilots suits to make sure he knew what to have his teams offer in bargaining.

Or maybe he was out making sure pilots weren't taking peanuts of the plane (since that's pretty much all you cater now in Premium)

wing'd
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by wing'd »

accountant wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:44 pm

Today was impressive
He was checking out the quality of the overpaid pilots suits to make sure he knew what to have his teams offer in bargaining.

Or maybe he was out making sure pilots weren't taking peanuts of the plane (since that's pretty much all you cater now in Premium)

What a surprise, It’s accountant again.. Ugh… Everyone please excuse this pathetic excuse of a human being coming on forums just to troll. Should you need any reason to ignore him, just look at his old posts.

Today was impressive! Westjetters are not only fighting for their own company, but for every single pilot in this country!

We all stand with you! Keep up the good work! Give ‘em helI!

Dash.Trash
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Dash.Trash »

accountant wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:39 pm How much is strike pay? $50 a week? That's sure going to pay for your cottages, RV's, ATVs and more won't it?
Try $1400/month. With an amendment on the table to up it to $2850 USD (~$3800 CAD) /month.

You really are a clueless troll.

accountant
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by accountant »

wing'd wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:49 pm
Today was impressive! Westjetters are not only fighting for their own company, but for every single pilot in this country!

Bullcrap you stand with all other pilots. You stand for yourself. You could care less what anyone does or gets.

If you cared, the guys at the top of the scale would forego gains to give the gains at the bottom to help the profession. Nope. Dog eat dog as the profession has always been. Put in your time and make the guys at the bottom suffer.

Look at the healthy strike pay amendment. You can easily pay for your cabins and not fly at all! Sounds like a great thing to me! Go enjoy your summer off while you cannibalize an industry over idiotic moves.

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

accountant wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:44 pm

Today was impressive

I know why I use turbo tax, I hate accountants, always looking for ways to embezzle your money and pretty much useless and redundant now.

Yowdriver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Yowdriver »

accountant wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:56 pm
wing'd wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:49 pm

Bullcrap you stand with all other pilots. You stand for yourself. You could care less what anyone does or gets.

If you cared, the guys at the top of the scale would forego gains to give the gains at the bottom to help the profession. Nope. Dog eat dog as the profession has always been. Put in your time and make the guys at the bottom suffer.

Look at the healthy strike pay amendment. You can easily pay for your cabins and not fly at all! Sounds like a great thing to me! Go enjoy your summer off while you cannibalize an industry over idiotic moves.

I don’t know what you are…

Are you someone who always wanted to be a pilot and never made it ? ( absolutely intolerable negative behaviour you have can easily be the reason why )

Or are you someone who works in the industry and never was able to move up in your career.

I don’t know who you are , but your negativity and the way you just troll and bring up absolutely asinine comments makes me very certain that if you were to be a pilot, one would make sure never to share a cockpit with you.

Pilots respect each other, we disagree a lot, but we all respect each other. You do not. I would urge you to consider your position in life. If you troll because you think this is funny then you’re well far off already gone.

Anywho, this is my last comment regarding you. Toodles and remember, the only reason you allow yourself to make these comments and troll is because you hide behind an anonymous website. I know for a fact you lack the baIls to say a quarter of what you say in person

Toodles :heart:

averageatbest
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by averageatbest »

Chelsea Handler
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Chelsea Handler »

I hooked up with an accountant once on tinder. I believe that was the single event that reinforced my singledom. I would never want to listen to debits and credits for the rest of my life. And the sex was worse than the conversations. Is that you accountant?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Today was impressive
Really?

Alexis, is that you?

Let’s Go Brandon

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”