Where's the best place to buy a King Air PPC?

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

ultimatetroll
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:42 pm

Where's the best place to buy a King Air PPC?

Post by ultimatetroll »

hello. I am a commercial pilot with 203.2 hours on multiple aircraft. including the cessna 172, 152 and a warrior.

One day i would like to fly for Air CANADA (within the next 3 years or so because i worked really hard for my commercial lisense)
I was wondering where the best place to buy a PPC on something like a King Air or B1900 would be. preferably around Toronto because I don't really want to move to far from home to train.

I think because my dad works at Air Canada I should be there, but i know i have to pay my dues flying a king air for at LEAST a few months.

i love this site. any help would be helpful. thanx guys! (and gals!)
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
bandaid
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2396
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Kelowna

Post by bandaid »

Image


These two have a better chance of getting a bite than you, you one post wonder.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
User avatar
Sulako
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator
Posts: 2435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:01 pm

Post by Sulako »

A quick ip check reveals this to be the work of a well-known poster, clearly over 0.08 and up past his bedtime ;)


Remember to drink lots of water before you go to sleep, otherwise the hangover will be a killer.

:)
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
bandaid
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2396
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Kelowna

Post by bandaid »

Oh and one more thing....
Image
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
User avatar
bandaid
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2396
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Kelowna

Post by bandaid »

Fishing is fun....
http://www.swordfishingcentral.com/fishing-girls.html


it's a mans world.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
TopperHarley
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1870
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:56 pm

Post by TopperHarley »

Man, the Netherlands-Serbia game was pretty good. Of course Holland won, but it could have been 2-0 or 3-0. I'm happy with the result though.

On a different note, do you guys remember the show the Golden Girls? I wonder if anyone can name all 4 of them?? Blanche was always my favourite.
---------- ADS -----------
 
‎"Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly." - Mother Theresa
User avatar
fogghorn
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:56 pm
Location: Californiurp

Re: Where's the best place to buy a King Air PPC?

Post by fogghorn »

ultimatetroll wrote: I think because my dad works at Air Canada I should be there, but i know i have to pay my dues flying a king air for at LEAST a few months.

!)
:) WOW - Nice trolling buddy!!!!!
---------- ADS -----------
 
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Post by . ._ »

C-HRIS! Stop triying to hijack the thread!

You've pissed of MAC! See!

Image

A fellow aviator is trying to sincerely move ahead in his career let's help him out.

-istp :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
TopperHarley
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1870
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:56 pm

Post by TopperHarley »

istp wrote:C-HRIS! Stop triying to hijack the thread!

You've pissed of MAC! See!

Image

A fellow aviator is trying to sincerely move ahead in his career let's help him out.

-istp :lol:
I'm not trying to hijack, just trying to engage in stimulating and intellectual conversation. I feel the topic of the Golden Girls is most approapriate. If you have other suggestions, please feel free to voice them.

And I would never ever do anything to upset Mac!!
:lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
‎"Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly." - Mother Theresa
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Post by . ._ »

Squawking 7500.

I think this is my favourite golden girl. According to the URL, her name is Megan.

Image

-istp :smt047
---------- ADS -----------
 
wha happen
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 963
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:39 am

Post by wha happen »

golden girls...
blanche
dorothy
sophia
rose

i am a well of useless information.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Its the way she goes boys, its the way she goes.

Lets sacrifice him to the crops.
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Post by . ._ »

Dude,

You got cowbell.

Image

Which one was the loose granny? I forget.

-istp
---------- ADS -----------
 
w squared
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2040
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch

Post by w squared »

Blanche. And once those dentures came out....whooooo-eeeeee. She could have taght Jenna a thing or three.

Hey....get away from my computer, grandpa!
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image

Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
dangerous
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:24 am
Location: Miramar, California

Re: Where's the best place to buy a King Air PPC?

Post by dangerous »

ultimatetroll wrote:I think because my dad works at Air Canada I should be there, but i know i have to pay my dues flying a king air for at LEAST a few months.
Dude don't waste your money on a King Air PPC. With 200 hrs and a CPL, your money would be better spent getting an Embraer PPC. Then you'd be a shoe in at AC, especially if your old man works there. It might be a little more expensive than a King Air PPC, but it'll be worth it if you want a shot at AC. Trust me!
---------- ADS -----------
 
"Yeah. There is a problem. You...because you're dangerous. You're dangerous and foolish - and that makes you dangerous! Now, let's cut the...crap. We've got a plane to fly. Let's try to be on time, okay?"
~Val Kilmer, Saturday Night Live
Lurch
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:42 pm

Post by Lurch »

Heck just go down to the states and pay one of the companies down there to sit co-joe in their Lear. You would annoy a lot less people that way, of course that was the point of this post.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care
I'm still free
You cannot take the sky from me
User avatar
oldtimer
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:04 pm
Location: Calgary

Post by oldtimer »

Hell, you can go down to the Southern U.S of A to one of those colleges that advertise on the back pages of True Detective Magazine and not only come out with a King Air PPC but also get a degree and a peachy keen scroll to hang on the wall.
The degree is called a LLD-BA.
Looks Like Doctor - But Aint.
---------- ADS -----------
 
The average pilot, despite the somewhat swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.
2R
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:25 pm
Location: left coast

Post by 2R »

LLD-BA says " i am not a gynagolocist but i will have a look "
Apolologees to any fud docs or spellink teechers :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Toronto

Post by cyyz »

Jetsgo
The guy in Iqualit with a KA and Falcon.
CGAA


Those are the quality operators..

Than you have

Regency and Nexjet, but they don't have nice expensive planes, just expensive PPCs.
---------- ADS -----------
 
co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4819
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:33 am
Location: YYC 230 degree radial at about 10 DME

Post by co-joe »

I'll sell you my 100 PPC. I don't need it anymore and it expires in September. How about 6 cans of Kokanee and your mom's phone number.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:26 pm
Location: On Borrowed Wings

Post by Rowdy »

I think I need a PPC on the dock... Anyone??? :wink:
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Toronto

Post by cyyz »

Rowdy wrote:I think I need a PPC on the dock... Anyone??? :wink:
Dude, that's even more expensive than a KA PPC,

50 Hour Float course to get a PPC on the dock...
---------- ADS -----------
 
Kilo-Kilo
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: West Coast

Post by Kilo-Kilo »

This thread just reminds me of that movie I made awhile back....

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=997551
---------- ADS -----------
 
ScudRunner
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 3239
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:58 am

Post by ScudRunner »

Im selling BN2 Load Masters Certification Course, last from May - September, you pay only 10K and all your own expenses. For this one time low low price You will get to load/unload my plane and get me lunch between trips! Hang out in exotic places like Bear River / Rusty Springs and Delores Creek. Sign up today

Ask about our C-206 Loading course
Image
---------- ADS -----------
 
rampman
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:38 am

Post by rampman »

what are those boxes full of chips? i've never seen a 206 loaded so nose heavy


keep on fishin
---------- ADS -----------
 
flyinhigh
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 3147
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:42 pm
Location: my couch

Re: Where's the best place to buy a King Air PPC?

Post by flyinhigh »

ultimatetroll wrote:hello. I am a commercial pilot with 203.2 hours on multiple aircraft. including the cessna 172, 152 and a warrior.

One day i would like to fly for Air CANADA (within the next 3 years or so because i worked really hard for my commercial lisense)
I was wondering where the best place to buy a PPC on something like a King Air or B1900 would be. preferably around Toronto because I don't really want to move to far from home to train.

I think because my dad works at Air Canada I should be there, but i know i have to pay my dues flying a king air for at LEAST a few months.

i love this site. any help would be helpful. thanx guys! (and gals!)


ROTFLMAO, :D
This is defienetly the best troll that this site has ever got.
On a brighter note, king air PPC's are useless you need to get some quality time on something like an aztec for islander than you are forsure a shoe in.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”