WestJet Suspending Flights Between YYZ and YUL.

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

jpilot77
Rank 7
Rank 7

WestJet Suspending Flights Between YYZ and YUL.

Post by jpilot77 »

---------- ADS -----------

Welcome to Redneck Airlines. We might not get you there but we'll get you close!
Cavalier44
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: WestJet Suspending Flights Between YYZ and YUL.

Post by Cavalier44 »

WestJet suspending flying between YYZ and YUL, while Air Canada drastically reduces its flying out of YYC, to focus on YYZ, YUL, and YVR. Good ol' Canadian "competition" hard at work.

With both airlines hurting for pilot labour, it's no surprise that they're staying out of each other's way - better to focus on maximizing profit in one's own backyard.

Aviator12
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Aviator12 »

I don’t even know why this made it on the news. Slow news day I guess. It was 1 flight/day. A fraction of a percent of WestJets flying.
There will most likely be a WestJet base in YUL this time next year with Sunwing coming on board. Probably lots of flying out of YUL then.

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

Aviator12 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:36 pm I don’t even know why this made it on the news. Slow news day I guess. It was 1 flight/day. A fraction of a percent of WestJets flying.
It’s either that news article, or more crap about politics.

Although, maybe this is political.

Blue pill vs red pill?

Edited for the matrix reference

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

CaptDukeNukem wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:37 pm
Aviator12 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:36 pm I don’t even know why this made it on the news. Slow news day I guess. It was 1 flight/day. A fraction of a percent of WestJets flying.
It’s either that news article, or more crap about politics.

Although, maybe this is political.

Blue pill vs red pill?

Edited for the matrix reference
Less politics and more climate change, truth and reconciliationing and LGTBQ2S+%YXZ! :rolleyes:

Let’s Go Brandon
lowoleo22
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by lowoleo22 »

Less politics and more climate change, truth and reconciliationing and LGTBQ2S+%YXZ! :rolleyes:
A major airline pulling out of the busiest triangle corridor in Canada is significant news. Care to draw your connection between that and climate change and LGBTQ rights? Or are you just a Bernier voting conspiracy theorist? Absolute nonsense.

Blue42
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Blue42 »

There will most likely be a WestJet base in YUL this time next year with Sunwing coming on board. Probably lots of flying out of YUL then.
Especially since this was announced back in July with the winter sked…..slow news day….

Return to “WestJet”