Flight dispatcher at AC ?

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Mitoshi
Rank 0
Rank 0

Flight dispatcher at AC ?

Post by Mitoshi »

I'm looking to consider taking an offer with AC as a dispatcher but I really wanted some insight on the profession. Does anybody who is currently working with them have information that they can share? I wanted to get first hand information from someone who is or has already worked for AC as a dispatcher and what the Pros and cons are in your opinion.

Any info would be really helpful :)
---------- ADS -----------

Canuck1988
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Flight dispatcher at AC ?

Post by Canuck1988 »

Mitoshi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:37 pm I'm looking to consider taking an offer with AC as a dispatcher but I really wanted some insight on the profession. Does anybody who is currently working with them have information that they can share? I wanted to get first hand information from someone who is or has already worked for AC as a dispatcher and what the Pros and cons are in your opinion.

Any info would be really helpful :)
Hi Mitoshi,

I have no idea for the answer to your question, but purely out of curiosity... do you have any dispatching experience? Are they hiring candidates with no experience in the industry?
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Air Canada”