Kamloops and 108 Mile House

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
User avatar
Babel Fish
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: town to town, up and down the dial...

Kamloops and 108 Mile House

Post by Babel Fish »

Just wondering if anyone here flies into either one of these places on a regular basis. I have some questions about both. If you could pm me and let me know if you're familiar with these areas it would be much appreciated.

Cheers, BF
---------- ADS -----------
 
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Fred Allen
wingtip
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by wingtip »

It is 100 Mile House, and 108 Mile Ranch. Subtle difference I know, but I grew up in the area.

Maybe I can help. What is your question?
---------- ADS -----------
 
gonefishin'
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: CAW3

Post by gonefishin' »

what do you want to know?
---------- ADS -----------
 
ODDERGUY
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by ODDERGUY »

Fire away!!!!
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”