What's the going rate for reserve smokes?

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Locked
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

What's the going rate for reserve smokes?

Post by . ._ »

Just wondering how much a bag or pack of smokes is going for from our Native hosts.

This could aid the smoking bush pilots in their budgeting attempts.

Also, I was wondering- if I was Native, would I get cheaper 100LL or Jet A?

-istp :smt102
---------- ADS -----------
 
bandit1
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:56 am

Post by bandit1 »

18$ to 20$ a bag of 200 shmokes in northern Ont.
---------- ADS -----------
 
trey kule
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4766
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:09 pm

Post by trey kule »

ISTP wrote:
Also, I was wondering- if I was Native, would I get cheaper 100LL or Jet A?]

Yes, but you would pay the same for the mix so there would not be much of a saving
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
hazatude
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 6103
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Hamilton
Contact:

Post by hazatude »

I pay $16/carton for DKs and it's $30/ carton for Sago.
---------- ADS -----------
 
AUGER9
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:28 pm
Location: YXL

Post by AUGER9 »

$14 for a bag of 200.
---------- ADS -----------
 
...
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4581
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:18 pm

Post by ... »

hazatude wrote:I pay $16/carton for DKs and it's $30/ carton for Sago.
Over in 'Cally' I can get name brands for 10 bucks a carton.

You in...? Im thinking about buying a truck load and selling them for 30 bucks? Will ya help me unload it?
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Disco Stu
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:26 am
Location: Springfield, USA
Contact:

Post by Disco Stu »

trey kule wrote:ISTP wrote:
Also, I was wondering- if I was Native, would I get cheaper 100LL or Jet A?]

Yes, but you would pay the same for the mix so there would not be much of a saving
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
"The South will boogie again."
User avatar
hazatude
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 6103
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Hamilton
Contact:

Post by hazatude »

I am Birddog wrote:
hazatude wrote:I pay $16/carton for DKs and it's $30/ carton for Sago.
Over in 'Cally' I can get name brands for 10 bucks a carton.

You in...? Im thinking about buying a truck load and selling them for 30 bucks? Will ya help me unload it?
Call me later. I need a new pair of shoes ;)
---------- ADS -----------
 
Wigwam Willie
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:55 am
Location: Sunny Delta

Post by Wigwam Willie »

Just wondering how much a bag or pack of smokes is going for from our Native hosts.

About 17.50 and hundreds of years of opression should cover you, white man. The great bear handed down the tobacco rights to sustain my people, we forge our treaties with the four spirits of the earth from this point on.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side.
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”