New business idea...

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Locked
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

New business idea...

Post by . ._ »

I am thinking of starting up a peameal bacon exporting company with an airplane, so I can fly the peameal bacon to various parts of the world. Anyone who is very rich and interested please pm me.

Image

-istp
---------- ADS -----------
 
short bus
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 555
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:57 am

Post by short bus »

talk to helinas, you could get in on his caravan idea and do a hamilton-buffalo bacon sked. best of luck
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
AV8OR
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:21 am

Post by AV8OR »

I'm in! Which parts of the world eat peameal bacon? I'm not rich, but interested. Better than eating pasta for 3 years, eh istp?
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
hazatude
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 6103
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Hamilton
Contact:

Post by hazatude »

We could just drop the bacon from the plane...no need to land. Anyone know where to get a used Norden bomb sight?
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
JakeYYZ
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1293
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:24 pm

Post by JakeYYZ »

Ha! I've got you beat!

Jake's Clean Shave

Are we going to just sit back and let the new FIVE BLADE RAZOR declare
itself to be the be-all and end-all of men's facial grooming?
Well -I bloody well hope not!

Introducing the Jake Mark 17 -The World's first 17-Blade razor!
A virtual monolith of precision cutting capability!
Seventeen case-hardened blades caress the user's face
(while held by at least three qualified attendents) into baby soft,
whiskerless serenity while at least a dozen drippy blondes longingly stroke those manly chins.

This may be advertising's finest hour. Now's your chance to get in on the
ground floor of The Jake Mark 17.

He who hesitates, eh?

(The Jake Mark 27 is on the drawing board with a proposed launch set for 2009.
Act now to avoid disappointment.)
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
AV8OR
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:21 am

Post by AV8OR »

Maybe you can use the Mach 17 for slicing the peameal bacon.
---------- ADS -----------
 
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Post by . ._ »

Jake, our businesses can partner, as this is en vogue these days.

Peameal bacon and razors- 2 things that EVERYONE needs!

BRILLIANT!

(We might need a bigger plane now though.)

-istp :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
niss
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 6745
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:54 pm
Location: I'm a CPL trapped in a PPL's Body.
Contact:

Post by niss »

Uniform Bravo Charlie is at your disposal.....Air Pork Beard is about to launch.
---------- ADS -----------
 
She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.

Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
User avatar
fmrc3ame
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 10:53 pm
Location: Currently Far East

Post by fmrc3ame »

Just an idea but why not setup a charter to carry all the banned liquid beauty products that can't go into carry on luggage. It will be a niche market to start and before you know you'll be carrying laptops, cell phones and ipods. Because who really wants to put their laptop in checked baggage. You could charge extra for Mullet hair products as well.
---------- ADS -----------
 
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Post by . ._ »

Great idea, fmrc3ame, however I'm very sympathetic to the mullet. Even though it would be bad for business, I think I'd offer discounts for transportation of any mullet enhancers.

-istpImage
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
grounded
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:05 pm

Post by grounded »

Maybe you guys can get one of those cool call signs, like "Hairy Swine 315" Think of the tail art, and the uniforms too!
---------- ADS -----------
 
I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
User avatar
petite
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:22 am
Location: In search of an appletini

Post by petite »

Dude...I was daydreaming about bacon when I got off my shift this morning. I blame you :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
The things I love are not HR approved
"I hate you so much right now." - sar
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”