Airbus A-380 Deep Freeze Testing

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Locked
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Airbus A-380 Deep Freeze Testing

Post by Belgian Composer »

Dear members from Avcanada,

In February 2006 The Airbus A-380 has been tested in very cold weather conditions in northern Canada near the polar circle (Iqaluit) and this inspired me to compose a new track about it in my series of Aviation Music.

To visit my website and listen to "Airbus A-380 Deep Freeze Testing", just click on the banner below !

Kind regards from Belgium, and enjoy :wink:

yoyoman
http://www.soundclick.com/yoyoman
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
User avatar
LinksInAChain
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:55 pm
Location: Hell, it would seem some days.

Post by LinksInAChain »

Yoyoman,

It's rare to see creativity in this industry that is not directly related to (albeit inspired by) flying.

I've written aviation-inspired short stories and essays, but never felt confident displaying them in a forum that lends itself to mockery.

Bravo! I admire your creativity.

Links
---------- ADS -----------
 
If it floats, flies, or giggles in bed - it's cheaper to rent then to own.
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by Belgian Composer »

Hello LinksInAChain :D

Thanks for your feedback !

Well, I would be curious to read what you have been writing about aviation :shock:
You decided not to publish that but who knows you will change your mind about that :?:

Mockery ? I never had such problems and I doubt that you would ever have any problems about that. I know that I can't please everyone with my music and I have more than once read disrespectful comments and also insulting comments but when you are on the web such situations are not only unpredictable but you also won't be able to avoid them ! However since such events happen in forums and moderators are making sure that no insults are tolerated, such messages never survive more than 24 hours !

The bottom line is : Negative remarks, all artists have them. Criticism (constructive), we need it to make progress ! I know what you mean with lack of confidence. I have that somewhere in EVERY track I make but you just put it aside and move forward ... And finally : 99% of the people I get in touch with are realy nice !!!

My best regards from Belgium and thanks for your comments :wink:

yoyoman
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”