Page 1 of 1

Timmins AME

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:17 am
by Landlocked
Anyone aware of a reliable AME in the Timmins Ontario area who is real familiar with Piper Super Cubs?

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:53 pm
by BE20
If you can trust him, check with Lloyd Richards. He knows everybody aviation related in Timmins. Also there is a place in South Porcupine on the lake, I forget the name right now, but they can probably help you out.

Maintenance in Timmins

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:11 am
by CFMartin
I have heard that the guy running the place on the lake in South Porcupine has lost his AME licence due to competency issues.

Timmins A.M.E.

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:29 am
by northwings
Don't know if this is going to help , but most operators in the Timmins area take their planes to Skywrench in Cochrane. Check out their website
http://www.sky-wrench.com, or give Mitch a call 705-272-5786. I worked there for 7 years on all sorts of single and twin engine piston A/C