Awesome Flight School Ad

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Post Reply
User avatar
Snowgoose
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Duty Free Shop

Awesome Flight School Ad

Post by Snowgoose »

Sign me up!

Image
---------- ADS -----------
 
It's better to break ground and head into the wind than to break wind and head into the ground.
User avatar
Zagarino
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:46 am

Post by Zagarino »

haha Im in !
---------- ADS -----------
 
Taking-off is an option, Landing is Mandatory !
Doc
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 9241
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:28 am

Post by Doc »

This should have been in the "bush" pilot section....that's a beaut!
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Phillip Banks
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: Bel Air

Post by Phillip Banks »

I don't get it
??
---------- ADS -----------
 
But I don't wanna be a wanna be, I wanna be a Pilot
User avatar
Phillip Banks
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: Bel Air

Post by Phillip Banks »

I don't get it
??
---------- ADS -----------
 
But I don't wanna be a wanna be, I wanna be a Pilot
happily.retired
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Variable

Post by happily.retired »

Y'know PB, initially I assumed you were kidding. Then I took your avitar into account and now I'm affraid you aren't.
---------- ADS -----------
 
youngflier
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by youngflier »

haha this always happens to me. trees just jump out of nowhere. god dam trees
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Flight Training”