CADOR Site

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
vrrotate
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:11 pm

CADOR Site

Post by vrrotate »

I have been trying to find the CADOR site but haven't been able to. I was wondering if someone could give me the link. Thanks!
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
rsandor
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:11 pm
Location: yvr

Post by rsandor »

go to google.com and type in "cadors" it's the first hit that comes up!

do you want me to tie your shoelaces for you too?

;)
---------- ADS -----------
 
tumbleweed
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Hell - if it froze

Post by tumbleweed »

You have to apply to see them. Contact your POI and he/she will get you started.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Mitch Cronin
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 914
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Right beside my dog again...

Post by Mitch Cronin »

---------- ADS -----------
 
neechi
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:04 pm

Post by neechi »

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------
 
vrrotate
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:11 pm

Post by vrrotate »

Sorry Rsandor, I wear velcro. Thanks guys, got the link now. Also I'm now looking for something on either tsb or tc site, I expect tsb, that has preliminary accident info. As in accidents that have happened fairly recently and in Canada. Is there such a thing that anyone knows about.
---------- ADS -----------
 
tofo
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: fired for posting bullshit on avcanada

Post by tofo »

I wear velcro
so does tumbleweed. Don't worry he needs a helmet for daily activities as well, so I guess your one up on him
---------- ADS -----------
 
Conquest Driver
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:57 pm

Post by Conquest Driver »

Also I'm now looking for something on either tsb or tc site, I expect tsb, that has preliminary accident info. As in accidents that have happened fairly recently and in Canada. Is there such a thing that anyone knows about.
http://www.tsb.gc.ca/en/air/index.asp


While accurate these guys usually are, quick they are not.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”