Letter of Employment

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
yellowarc
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:36 pm
Location: All over the road.

Letter of Employment

Post by yellowarc »

Hey folks,

Just a quick question. I am with mainline and just booked myself on a Dargal cruise. Anyone have any suggestions about who I should talk for getting the required "letter of employment verification on company letterhead"??

Much appreciated
---------- ADS -----------
 
atpilot
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:41 pm

Post by atpilot »

I just had our H.R. department write up a letter for me and I sent it to Dargal.
---------- ADS -----------
 
yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2807
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:18 am

Post by yycflyguy »

This is something new. I have booked trips on Dargal and only provided my employee number. What is their rationale for requiring company letterhead?? It is an INTERLINE company specifically catering to airline employees.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Crackberry
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:38 pm

Post by Crackberry »

Yellowarc just go to an MLO. They will do it right in front of you. They did it for me that way in YYZ.
---------- ADS -----------
 
yellowarc
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:36 pm
Location: All over the road.

Thanks

Post by yellowarc »

Thanks for the help.

Happy flying
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Air Canada”