Message from Aviation Music composer

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Locked
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Message from Aviation Music composer

Post by Belgian Composer »

Hello Dear AVCANADA members,

It has been ages since I posted a message here to announce a new Aviation Music track.

Today I bring something very nice to you and you will be able to enjoy a very relaxing moment.
What you will watch in less than 6 minutes took me some 200 hours to accomplish ...

If you enjoy aerobatic figures, here is a new video for you : I have just released "Aerobatics 2" and its great soundtrack which I have composed especially for that video (Film Music). That soundtrack is probably the first one you will hear on my next Aviation Music compilation CD.

We are dealing with a "High Definition" video that can be watched in full screen without any quality loss.

Just go to my usual website http://www.brunomisonne.com and enjoy :wink:

Warm regards from Belgium,

Bruno
---------- ADS -----------
 
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”