This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Locked
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by . ._ »

I spent $34.55 between the LCBO and Value Village.

Image

I already had a Stick and Rudder copy at home, but for $2.99 I couldn't pass up an old school copy.

I am also determined to watch all of season 7 of Trailer Park Boys today and level up my Undead Priest in the World of Warcraft. If you disapprove, I don't give a @#$!. You see, when you're living with a chick, everything you do is wrong. When you live by yourself, everything you do is right. I am on the path to rightness today.

Have a great long weekend everyone!

-istp :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
dune
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:49 am

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by dune »

:lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
iflyforpie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 8132
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm
Location: Winterfell...

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by iflyforpie »

:drinkers: :partyman:
---------- ADS -----------
 
Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by . ._ »

Image

Just finished season 7 of Trailer Park Boys. WHAT A FINALE!!!!

And I managed to do some dishes while listening to some SWEET 70's disco. Nothing like disco and dishes and booze. It's not even a chore at that point. IT'S A PARTY! Image

Image

Now it's time to level!

-istp :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
Mustard
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by Mustard »

sad
---------- ADS -----------
 
bmc
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4014
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by bmc »

What? No pictures of Polly Propolene with life like features?
---------- ADS -----------
 
bmc
User avatar
GilletteNorth
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: throw a dart dead center of Saskatchewan

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by GilletteNorth »

Hey Istp, I am atm working on leveling up my lvl42 Undead Shadow Priest as well. Be a nice addition to my 5 lvl70's (BE Protection Paladin, Tauren Restoration Druid, Undead Destruction Warlock, Troll MM Hunter and Orc Enhance Shaman). Also got 2 lvl40's, an Orc Warrior and Troll Rogue and a lvl25 mage. I play WoW waaaaay too much can you tell?
---------- ADS -----------
 
Having a standard that pilots lose their licence after making a mistake despite doing no harm to aircraft or passengers means soon you needn't worry about a pilot surplus or pilots offering to fly for free. Where do you get your experience from?
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by . ._ »

WoW isn't a game, it's a lifestyle!

Image

-istp :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
Commonwealth
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:26 pm

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by Commonwealth »

Summer of George :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
KAG
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 3619
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:24 pm

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by KAG »

ISTP, I see your a fan of cheap red wine. head to the LCBO, go the the California section and pick up a bottle of Grey fox CAB SAV or merlot (the cab is better). for $7.95 you'll be hard pressed to find a better wine in the sub $30 range.
Seriously its a staple in our house. :smt030
---------- ADS -----------
 
The feet you step on today might be attached to the ass you're kissing tomorrow.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
User avatar
Adam Oke
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:30 am
Location: London, Ontario

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by Adam Oke »

Nice added touch on your toaster....
---------- ADS -----------
 
--Air to Ground Chemical Transfer Technician turned 4 Bar Switch Flicker and Flap Operator--
User avatar
5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1576
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:30 pm

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by 5x5 »

-istp wrote:WoW isn't a game, it's a lifestyle!
Man, you're going to live forever.

"You cannot kill....that which has...no life!!"
---------- ADS -----------
 
Being stupid around airplanes is a capital offence and nature is a hanging judge!

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”
Mark Twain
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by . ._ »

---------- ADS -----------
 
SAR_YQQ
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 665
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:03 pm
Location: CANADA

Re: This is what I purchased today. Have a great long weekend!

Post by SAR_YQQ »

WOW = blargh

EQ2 = uber

:twisted:
---------- ADS -----------
 
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”