Page 1 of 1

kenora air

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 pm
by buster79
:lol: :lol: :lol: :smt117 :smt117 :smt102 :smt097

Re: kenora air

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:47 pm
by Adam Oke
eh?

Re: kenora air

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:21 pm
by Lost Lake
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What am I laughing at?? Must be a private joke. :rolleyes:

Re: kenora air

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:16 pm
by Changes in Latitudes
Lost Lake wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What am I laughing at?? Must be a private joke. :rolleyes:
You are a private joke.







:wink:

Re: kenora air

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:53 pm
by Adam Oke
Changes in Latitudes wrote:
Lost Lake wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What am I laughing at?? Must be a private joke. :rolleyes:
You are a private joke.







:wink:

Oooooh.... Ouch! That one MUST have hurt! :goodman:

Re: kenora air

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:04 pm
by Fred Skunk
He He He round one!!

Re: kenora air

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:14 pm
by Scuba_Steve
KOOOLAID!

anyone who has been around the dock there say 2-3 summers ago will know what I am talking about :)

oh and any word on if the chair has been replaced?