Page 1 of 1
Pasco BE1900Cs and SH360s......
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:35 pm
by Bill Lumberg
Does one of those plane types pay more? What are the rosters or schedules like on each? Is one more junior than the other? I have heard that Pasco furloughs during the Fall sometimes, so when will they hire again? Where do newhires go (plane and base)? Do they ever go to the SF3? And, do the Beech BE200 Kingair guys also fly the BE1900C? Thanks a lot for any answers. Bill
Re: Pasco BE1900Cs and SH360s......
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:37 pm
by LOCBC
Bill Lumberg wrote:Does one of those plane types pay more? What are the rosters or schedules like on each? Is one more junior than the other? I have heard that Pasco furloughs during the Fall sometimes, so when will they hire again? Where do newhires go (plane and base)? Do they ever go to the SF3? And, do the Beech BE200 Kingair guys also fly the BE1900C? Thanks a lot for any answers. Bill
What is the address for this Pasco? I am looking for a job too.
thank you
Re: Pasco BE1900Cs and SH360s......
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:51 pm
by metal_head
they just laid off a crap load of guys....
Re: Pasco BE1900Cs and SH360s......
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 am
by privateer
I wouldn't bother. If they laid off 20 or so pilots I bet their waiting to start working again soon, plus their typed. Could be a long time before they hire again. Pay isn't too bad now, but nothing you could bank your morgage on.

Re: Pasco BE1900Cs and SH360s......
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:04 am
by ftp
The FO pay scale is independent of aircraft type, it is only based on pic time and time with the company.
Schedule, roughly 14 to 17 days/month. Same number of days for either A/C type, just different routes.
It typically seems that junior guys go on the shorts or the saab so they are with experienced captains. But I think it really just depends on what they need at the time you are hired.
Everyone, except a few YPW people are based in YVR.
No one is only on the King Air, I think they all are cross trained on the 1900.
I don't think there will be any hiring until next spring. Like all companies we have slowed with the economy and have about a dozen new pilots who were laid off for the winter, but are staying around and picking up shifts. All of those guys would need to be brought back before anyone would think of hiring.
Overall a great company, the kind of company one could spend a career at (if they could work out a few of their bush mentality kinks)
ftp