Aviation meets Tenori-on
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:45 pm
Dear Avcanada members,
You know me as a composer from Belgium "who mixes plane sounds" in his tracks and over the years I've regularly been posting here about new releases.
Today I'm bringing to you something very different. There are no sounds this time. You will soon find out where this strange title "Aviation meets Tenori-on" comes from.
Expect something quite unusual when watching my video at You Tube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S2a67l4YHo
Have a great day Avcanada !
Bruno
http://www.brunomisonne.com
You know me as a composer from Belgium "who mixes plane sounds" in his tracks and over the years I've regularly been posting here about new releases.
Today I'm bringing to you something very different. There are no sounds this time. You will soon find out where this strange title "Aviation meets Tenori-on" comes from.
Expect something quite unusual when watching my video at You Tube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S2a67l4YHo
Have a great day Avcanada !
Bruno
http://www.brunomisonne.com