Page 1 of 1

Orca Airways Information?

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:19 pm
by victory_aviation
I have done a few searches for these guys but I have turned up nothing useful!? Seems like a lot of people just want to bash them.

Is there anyone out there who can just tell me the facts? Ie) How much they fly, how much they pay for captains, training bonds, etc.

Is there anyone on here who currently works for them?

Any real information is very much appreciated.

Re: Orca Airways Information?

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:44 am
by CBSW
Where ya at?


As far as I know.. Good company.


Pay: can't comment.. don't know

You may want to reconsider them with all the olympic restrictions. Also, from what I hear through the grapevines.. nothing like ol REXX Air/ Sonic Blue and were a welcome change.

Have you tried CAC? They are also a excellent outfit from what i hear

They seem to like hiring BCIT/ College Grads....Orca that is

This is all from the grapvines.. I'm not in the deep south LOL!!!!!!!

Re: Orca Airways Information?

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:13 am
by Charlie Papa Lima
Check the ol' pm's