Page 1 of 1

FL280 or lower hahaha

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:44 am
by C-150Pilot
I deleted the topic myself...too many idiotic response

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:01 pm
by DA900
Here fishy fishy! Yup we all must be real dumb! So sad :roll:

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:14 pm
by C-150Pilot
okay.

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:03 pm
by RB211
C-150Pilot, shouldn't you be outside during recess not on the computer? :roll:

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:40 am
by p-thrust
well my daddy said your daddys needs special help, and that it runs in your family.

keep with the 150 and go find some forums that deal with flight under 5000 feet.

God dammit I cant wait til Jetsgo goes belly up....
Nice comment considering alot of families depend on Jetsgo to put food on the table..

Trying to blow your career as a pilot before it even gets going, smart thinking probly save yourself lots of grief. Cant see any airline hiring someone with an attitude like yours. Its a small industry, just hope you stay anonymous.

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:56 am
by bus
Whats your name moron? Someone like you has a definite future in this industry, I'd like to do my part and help you out.

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:33 pm
by Sage
At least they can fly above 3000 feet on a hot summer day.
God dammit I cant wait til Jetsgo goes belly up....
Stick to your 2 seater and keep dreaming.

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:01 pm
by C-150Pilot
I am against the owner. A complete idiot

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:02 pm
by C-150Pilot
Deleted hehe

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:41 pm
by Typhoon pilot
So you deleted your post and now you want to bet on them having a fatal accident? I hope like hell you stay the @#$! out of this industry with that kind of attitude. I don't work for JG nor do I intend too however I sure as hell wouldn't wish that on them. I hope for your sake you father will continue to pay for your flight training then use all his connections to find you a flying job because with your outlook you sure as helll won't get one on your own.

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:21 pm
by DA900
People quit it! He is just egging you on. Its probably Birddog having a laugh!

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:53 pm
by Typhoon pilot
Thx Da900 why stoop to the level

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:03 am
by twinpratts
Did they get the RVSM back yet?

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:39 am
by corn-shoot
Gee wizz felllas, these guys sure come out of the woodwork...eh, comrades?