Page 1 of 1

Alaska in the spring

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:08 am
by Nark
Put some video's and pics to a song I enjoy:


Re: Alaska in the spring

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 am
by ktcanuck
Purrdy!

Re: Alaska in the spring

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm
by hairdo
You based out of one particular airport there or do you move around?

Re: Alaska in the spring

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 pm
by The Old Fogducker
Nark:

Small world.

Within seconds of the start of the video, I was saying to myself ... Gee ... looks like my flying in the Skagway, Haines, Juneau, Ketchkan, Valdez, area. Then as soon as you lined up at Juneau I knew where you were.

Really neat spots, and where I seriously enjoyed my flying career.

As an aside, one of the bars in Juneau has a truly magificent bar counter that was featured in the making of the movie "North To Alaska" starring John Wayne. Its a "must have a drink there spot."

Here's a short look at a segment of "North To Alaska."

http://www.videodetective.com/titledeta ... shedid=123

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2LhBsJknYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_OW0hPlAoM

Keep your head about you up there Nark. The northern coastal wx can be very, very challenging.

Regards,
OFD

Re: Alaska in the spring

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm
by TopperHarley
Awesome stuff! Next video you make, please use Spice Girls tunes though :rolleyes: