Page 1 of 1
Skylink B1900...
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:40 pm
by toelessjoe
....alright, no flaming! I did a search, honest!
So what would a 1900 captain make based in YQM? PM me if you'd like.
Thanks,
Toeless.
Re: Skylink B1900...
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:15 am
by Krashman
What kind of routes are flown from each base?
Re: Skylink B1900...
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:17 am
by Flaps 1 Billion
How does this dirt bag company hire after just firing a bunch of people they didn't "want". I hope one of these guys that got let go sues these trash bags. You'll enjoy a low salary and 8 whole days off. Sorry, I can't stand this company, and no, I've never worked for them or even applied, just pissed off to see people get let go for no reason to be replaced a couple weeks later.
Re: Skylink B1900...
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:38 pm
by GSPY
I think the ad says that they are looking for 1900 FO's and 208 Captains, not 1900 Captains.
Re: Skylink B1900...
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 am
by Krashman
I think the ad says that they are looking for 1900 FO's and 208 Captains, not 1900 Captains.
Better read it again then...
Re: Skylink B1900...
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:36 am
by GSPY
"Skylink Express Inc is inviting applications for first officer and captain candidates for the B-1900 and C-208. Pilot bases for the B-1900 are Hamilton, Mirabel, Moncton, Halifax and St. John's. Pilot bases for the C-208 are Hamilton and Halifax."
I guess if you read this paragraph they are looking for 1900 Captains, but...
"Currently there are opportunities available for first officers on the B-1900 based in Mirabel, Moncton, and St. John's. There are captain positions available on the C-208 based in Hamilton."
This one seems to indicate that they are looking for 1900 FO's and 208 Captains like I said. Take whichever meaning away from it that you choose, I guess.
Re: Skylink B1900...
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:18 am
by kilocharliemike
Are the 1900's in Mirabel still the UPS feeders for the Maritimes?
KCM
Re: Skylink B1900...
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:04 am
by toelessjoe
All valid points ladies, now can we get back to the question at hand or is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b!&ch?
Quit hijacking my thread, your inflaming my stump.
-Toeless.