Page 1 of 1

CPL Exams

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 pm
by PoE
Hey,

I know there are probably a million posts about the CPL's but was wondering if anyone has a quick link to a bunch of recent questions? Or suggestions for writing? I am writing in January and would like to have an idea about the newest batch of questions. I have the KUL- Ha N e books but I just wanna be sure to be as prepared as possible.

Cheers
PoE

Re: CPL Exams

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 pm
by gustind
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65097

There are a million posts and the one above is the summary you were looking for. Use the search function.

Re: CPL Exams

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm
by PoE
gustind wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65097

There are a million posts and the one above is the summary you were looking for. Use the search function.
Thanks for the heads up.