Foreign pilots: ALPA's Dan Adamus testifies at the Senate
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:26 am
Dan Adamus, President of ALPA Canada, testifies in front of the Senate Transport Committee on Dec 4th 2012 on the foreign pilot issue.
The part that concerns foreign pilots begins at the 52 minute mark and goes on to the end of the session. I used VLC to look at this video.
http://hocca.wmod.llnwd.net/a4502/e2/20 ... 7_1080.wmv
For the edification of all: I didn't put him up to it, I didn't tell him what to say and I didn't arrange for that appearance. I had no contact whatsoever with the Honorable Senator, Dennis Dawson, who brought the subject up at the Senate. In fact, I didn't even know that Dan Adamus was due to appear before the Senate Transport Committee. My only role was posting this link on AvCanada (and will also post it on COPAP as soon as I get a chance).
When the text version of Capt Adamus' testimony is posted on the Senate web-site in the very near-future, I will copy and paste it below.
The part that concerns foreign pilots begins at the 52 minute mark and goes on to the end of the session. I used VLC to look at this video.
http://hocca.wmod.llnwd.net/a4502/e2/20 ... 7_1080.wmv
For the edification of all: I didn't put him up to it, I didn't tell him what to say and I didn't arrange for that appearance. I had no contact whatsoever with the Honorable Senator, Dennis Dawson, who brought the subject up at the Senate. In fact, I didn't even know that Dan Adamus was due to appear before the Senate Transport Committee. My only role was posting this link on AvCanada (and will also post it on COPAP as soon as I get a chance).
When the text version of Capt Adamus' testimony is posted on the Senate web-site in the very near-future, I will copy and paste it below.