Contrail Conspiracy!!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
User avatar
Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4882
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:52 am

Contrail Conspiracy!!

Post by Bede »

http://aircrap.org/

As an airline pilot I confirm that contrails are a conspiracy to poison the population. However, the chemicals have a high affinity for stupid people.
---------- ADS -----------
 
cpt.sam
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:36 am

Re: Contrail Conspiracy!!

Post by cpt.sam »

+1
well said dude
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 18921
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:31 pm

Re: Contrail Conspiracy!!

Post by Cat Driver »

You mean all these years I have listening to coast to coast AM there really is no truth to chemtrails?
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
looproll
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:51 pm

Re: Contrail Conspiracy!!

Post by looproll »

It's sad that so many people are buying into this crap. I love meeting them and telling them I used to work for a company called "Weather Modification Inc."!
---------- ADS -----------
 
CFMartin
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 6:52 am

Re: Contrail Conspiracy!!

Post by CFMartin »

Even some people making complaints to our regulator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h7WlMcU3fg
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Taco Joe
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:33 am
Location: RONTO

Re: Contrail Conspiracy!!

Post by Taco Joe »

I love some of the comments concerning how to get rid of those "Chemtrails"
aron wrote: Put vinegar in an open jar on the balcony, or soak a towel in and let it dry up in the wing. It forms some kind of reaction that makes the clouds disappear in about an hour. No joke. Try it five times, and when you see that it works. Inform.
Followed up by...
ScientistSam wrote:As A scientist I can confirm Aron's comment. If you have a pool you can also try replacing the water with vinegar and that should keep the clouds away for a few weeks.
:lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Jellyman
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 8:23 am
Location: Calgary

Re: Contrail Conspiracy!!

Post by Jellyman »

I wonder if any of these idiots have ever looked at photos of B-17 bombers in WWII. The massive groups of bombers flying over in daylight leaving behind them massive contrails, or have the american governments been doing this since then. Give your head a shake. Anyone ever breath in cold weather, what happens then. The effect is multiplied when the air is -55 and the exhaust is +700. I wish we could put this to bed already, but you can't confince a crazy person he/she is insane!

:x
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”